Cookeville vs White Co.

seven777

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many does WC have on the roster? The Cavs have 82 on the varsity roster that dress every week. 44 on the Freshman team!They might get to dress with the Varsity sometimes.I didn't pay real close attention the first home game but I don't think we had 126 guys dressed. I guess that IS a lot.I can remember not too long ago when it was basically even,with usually anywhere from 30-40 on both sidelines.What can I say the numbers have definitely increased.Coach Joslin made that an important goal of his when he started.Your roster will grow too with more success & kids wanting to come out & play for Coach Brown.

As far as coaches go we have 9 including Joslin. The other guys would have been 2 or 3 trainers, maybe 2 or 3 Paramedics & 1 or 2 Orthopedic Surgeons that stay on the sidelines.These guys wear the same gear as the coaches.

Good luck against Walker Valley!

THE SQUAD :thumb:

Bottom line is YES they have 2-3 times everything than Sparta has. Proves my point.

Thanks squid for the clarification. :)

TYVM sparta boy but the sqid wont let it go. He follows me where ever I go and wants to talk. What do I do?????? :)

Just kidding your right see ya next year squid. :D

Ok,I'll leave ya alone... :thumb:

Good luck against Walker Valley & the rest of the season,including the playoffs.Ya'll will be there.

THE SQUAD :)

white co. dominated on paper and the game but you're not gonna win any games with 6 turnovers. anyone that was at the game knew who the best team was. score was 14-7 at halftime. should have been 28-0. anyway cookeville found a way to win again. i think sparta will do well in the region. 90 out.

How many does WC have on the roster? The Cavs have 82 on the varsity roster that dress every week. 44 on the Freshman team!They might get to dress with the Varsity sometimes.I didn't pay real close attention the first home game but I don't think we had 126 guys dressed. I guess that IS a lot.I can remember not too long ago when it was basically even,with usually anywhere from 30-40 on both sidelines.What can I say the numbers have definitely increased.Coach Joslin made that an important goal of his when he started.Your roster will grow too with more success & kids wanting to come out & play for Coach Brown.

As far as coaches go we have 9 including Joslin. The other guys would have been 2 or 3 trainers, maybe 2 or 3 Paramedics & 1 or 2 Orthopedic Surgeons that stay on the sidelines.These guys wear the same gear as the coaches.

Good luck against Walker Valley!

THE SQUAD :o

I can remember the thin days too Squad! Nobody wanted to play when we were average, AT BEST! Thanks to Coach J for that!

As far as this game, great job by White Co. I will be the first to admit, I didn't see it being this good of a game. Hopefully, you guys can go deep into the playoffs this season. It's also great to hear that everybody on both sides can act like they have some sense. That's much better than the inevitable brawl that was going to break out anytime we got together several years back! B)

• 3 weeks later...