Predictions

stealthccrunner3200

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And with improvement that would make sense that the winning time should be about 16:35.

Take out the 5k addition and we're talking around 16 minutes. Which is as good/better (with the added course from last year) then years in the past. A/AA is on the rise.

oh... so 16:35 is his 5k PR? that would make a little more sense... but if it were his 3 mile PR then that would be about a 17:15 5k... and i guess i was having a AAA mindset because thats what i'm around all the time so i didnt know that a 16:35 would be that great in A/AA

No no. His 3 mile PR is a 16:35. It was on the Steeplechase.

We're predicting him to win with about a 16:35 at state.

17:15.... improve over the year.... 16:35.

Make sense?

I guess... but is there that much of a difference between AAA and A/AA?... cause that time would get like 25th in AAA... it just seems like since there are so many faster guys in my division... shouldnt there be at least a few guys that fast in A/AA??

I guess... but is there that much of a difference between AAA and A/AA?... cause that time would get like 25th in AAA... it just seems like since there are so many faster guys in my division... shouldnt there be at least a few guys that fast in A/AA??

In "YOUR" division there are a lot of great individual runners but most have crappy teams. dont get me wrong there are a few exceptions

dont downplay a/aa either we dont take too kindly