Predictions

stealthccrunner3200

In "YOUR" division there are a lot of great individual runners but most have crappy teams. dont get me wrong there are a few exceptions

dont downplay a/aa either we dont take too kindly

I'm not trying to downplay A/AA... i don't know much about it so i have no right to downplay... and sorry i didn't mean to put "my division"... i meant AAA... i wasn't trying to be arrogant or disrespectful. I just thought that there would have been a few runners that were exceptionally good in A/AA as well.

Edited by BHSsoccer620

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to downplay A/AA... i don't know much about it so i have no right to downplay... and sorry i didn't mean to put "my division"... i meant AAA... i wasn't trying to be arrogant or disrespectful. I just thought that there would have been a few runners that were exceptionally good in A/AA as well.

um we get one every few years thats extraordinary. no malice taken by ur words either

Results are posted on TennesseeRunner.com

I don't know if you need a subscription to get them though. I believe that is just for articles.

I've run a race. Last saturday at the Dam. I kid you not the course is long.

Steven Fassino of Red Bank ran somewheres around a 18:40. (that is no typo)

he was the winner by 20 seconds on me.

That race was a lot of fun too. :thumb:

aaa probably has about 10 times the number of total students throughout the state so its very understandable that the top a/aa guy would usually finish somewhere in the 5-10 area for aaa. i think jaynes time last year wouldve gotten him around that area at state and thats about the normal except when we get the occasional great runner in there like gletten, daniel jones, or obviously austin weaver although gletten was more of a track guy and dj had a really bad race at state his senior year but anyone that runs a 923 is still incredible