Most Improved Teams in West TN

58Indians22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they were illegal transfers, rumor mill has it that they are giving them houses and paying one of the dads.

I figured something had to be up with that, but if they get caught is another thing. Our scouts that went and saw Munford last week said they could possibly go from last in our region to give the region title a run for its money. They have a DE from East that is about 6'6" and a running back that I know of. It amazes me at what people think they can get by with.

MUS, even though they are a Div. II school... They are much improved from last year's state championship team.... Mike Park will lead the Owls to a perfect season and beat the heck out of AJ Kirby and Webb School!

we will have northside on the air for tinights game of the week @ southside should be a good game between to improving teams on 101.5, coverage starts @ 6pm. Good luck to both teams. Sea Bass :thumb:

we will have northside on the air for tinights game of the week @ southside should be a good game between to improving teams on 101.5, coverage starts @ 6pm. Good luck to both teams. Sea Bass :thumb:

Unfortunately, it wasn't the kind of game you wanted, but since we were missing so many players it was no surprise to us. Hopefully next week will be better, but the news of Munford and rumors of players transferring in from East is a concern. Thanks for the coverage Sea Bass...hope to see you again :lol:

I figured something had to be up with that, but if they get caught is another thing. Our scouts that went and saw Munford last week said they could possibly go from last in our region to give the region title a run for its money. They have a DE from East that is about 6'6" and a running back that I know of. It amazes me at what people think they can get by with.

The 6'6" DE came moved to Munford from Frayser not East, be carefull you know what your talking about before you run off at the mouth.

i dont kno too much about the munford story except from what ive read on here but i dont think it matters where or why a kid changes schools.....as long as they move and nothing is being paid for it doesnt matter...some one else was talkin bout dyer co and kids from lake co goin to dc......if i lived in LC and could go to DC i would go in a heart beat.....DC has a tradition of being good in the past...may not be this year but they have been good in the past....

The 6'6" DE came moved to Munford from Frayser not East, be carefull you know what your talking about before you run off at the mouth.

Sorry dude, I wasn't the one who started the talk of the new Munford players being illegal....but I did know they had a big new DE and a running back because we scouted them and saw it for ourselves. If the players are legal, there is no reason to be so testy. If there not, well.... :o