Most Improved Teams in West TN

58Indians22

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

munford has 4 new players that transfered in. the real change has been the attitude of the players. with a new coaching staff that is a proven winner all our boys are learning what it takes to be a winner and are willing to pay that price. it's not just 4 new players it's 50 new attitudes.

That new change in attitude is called hope. Without the transfers you wouldnt have had any.

I beg to differ. It's not hope. It's confidence. And it has come from the new head coach. If you knew the man, then you'd understand.

I guess those four new transfers have nothing to do with it. Put it this way, if you gave Notrthside Tavis Hogsett, Gavin Hardin, Mcelrath, and Boykin from JCM, I dont care if Mickey Mouse is coaching them they would be a much better team.

I beg to differ. It's not hope. It's confidence. And it has come from the new head coach. If you knew the man, then you'd understand.

I guess those four new transfers have nothing to do with it. Put it this way, if you gave Notrthside Tavis Hogsett, Gavin Hardin, Mcelrath, and Boykin from JCM, I dont care if Mickey Mouse is coaching them they would be a much better team. My point was that those four players brought excitement and hope to a team that had not been competeing well for a few years. I'm sure the new coach did the same.

There last coach gave them plenty of confidence, with four good athletes that builds that, b/c without that, they didn't have an athlete on that team.

Yeah, but Humboldt done it without transfers. Munford has a lot of new players in, they are a different team.

Yes we have transfers and yes they help but the real change is how the other 46 guys on this team play and if everyone can't recognize that then they will at least have my respect for their accomplishments. These guys have transformed into a football team!!!

There last coach gave them plenty of confidence, with four good athletes that builds that, b/c without that, they didn't have an athlete on that team.

I respectfully disagree. Whitehaven high school, which plays in 8-5A, has an overabundant supply of exceptional athletes, yet they don't have the confidence to be an elite team in their region. Confidence and winning start from the top with the coach. Having athletes helps, but it can be done without the exceptional athlete(s). You don't get confidence, work ethic, teamwork, humility, discipline, instruction, knowledge of the game, system and technique implementation, and such like, from being an athlete ... you get that from the head coach and the coaching staff, who in turn, imparts these things into their team. Without the coaching, the athlete is just that ... an athlete, nothing more and nothing less.

I guess those four new transfers have nothing to do with it. Put it this way, if you gave Notrthside Tavis Hogsett, Gavin Hardin, Mcelrath, and Boykin from JCM, I dont care if Mickey Mouse is coaching them they would be a much better team.

And how is JCM doing this year your crazy if you don't think coaching makes a difference.