Riverdale @ McCallie

i dont care what anyone says about this game we dominated this game easily with the wingt we chew up alot of clock and dont score as many as we are used to and that kept them in the game that was the most horrible lose i have ever had in my life we deserve to be undefeated but selfish dbs let them get that last bit of luck but they won and its over it wasnt a region game it was just for bragging rights and i think we showed to ability to be a championship football team just a few bone head moves lost us the game they say its better to be lucky than good and thats what happeaned but cant do anything about it now

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont care what anyone says about this game we dominated this game easily with the wingt we chew up alot of clock and dont score as many as we are used to and that kept them in the game that was the most horrible lose i have ever had in my life we deserve to be undefeated but selfish dbs let them get that last bit of luck but they won and its over it wasnt a region game it was just for bragging rights and i think we showed to ability to be a championship football team just a few bone head moves lost us the game they say its better to be lucky than good and thats what happeaned but cant do anything about it now

I agree. Too many people make non region games to be a bigger deal than what they are. Just like the Brentwood Academy-Ravenwood game, all these teams will be better for playing each other.

I agree. Too many people make non region games to be a bigger deal than what they are. Just like the Brentwood Academy-Ravenwood game, all these teams will be better for playing each other.

i know it just makes me sick knowing we should of had this one but time to win region and i really think we can and we have the ability to win state`

i know it just makes me sick knowing we should of had this one but time to win region and i really think we can and we have the ability to win state`

You guys will have a great year SCN. Everyone experiences heart-breakers and a lot of people that post on here know how you feel. All the best with the rest of the season......

Where are all those Riverdale fans that were Rankin haters last year and couldn't wait for him to leave? He looks pretty brilliant now, huh?

Ole Dad

NOBODY was thrilled about rankin leaving last year, and nobody at riverdale hated him (except for LOD, and i think we would only classify that as 'dislike')...it was inevitable, so we just had to accept it and embrace whoever came after him, we still do and the program will not get off track, especially based on just 2 games.

only complaint i have with rankin is getting out coached against oak ridge (he knew he was leaving, he wanted to win but he knew he wasnt hurting if he didnt) with a freakin awesome team and then drills them in a scrimmage (yes i realize it was a scrimmage) just a few months later with a less talented team.

The wing-t was fine in the 70s. Riverdale is stuck with it because Adelott hasn't learned anything new since he played. Loyal fans can't support that.

i'll support 'A' all day, i have yet to meet the man, but he is a players coach and everyone loves him and respects him. i think the wing T is working out awesome and scott thomas is soaring, as well as jeremy mcclain, monty newsome and ben atakpu after tonight. some of his tendancies are questionable, but he is still in the process of making adjustments and we know he is not stupid, so he'll get it right soon enough

classy thing he did in the paper, he took all the blame and it takes a big man to do that. also shows his willingness and that he realizes what he is going to have to change. i had thought in my previous post that he should and would do it and sure enough he did...like i said he has my respect, as well as all his players and fellow coaches, and all of the non-ignorant warrior fans :thumb:

Yeah yall lost because of not taking a Knee this game last game you had 14 penalties. Dont put Riverdale and state in the same sentence this year.

I KNOW you did not just post that BS...do NOT mention siegel and 5A in the same sentence this year, go ahead and move them down to 3A, cause it seems like even 4A teams are above their level. your freakin ridiculous and thats a spit in the face, make somebody want to get banned from coachT by using explicit language, just stay the heck out of our threads we dont need your GARBAGE opinions worry about your own poor excuse of a head coach and poor excuse of a "team," maybe they could get some where if they played like one.

Welll you can't blame the new coach for changing everything I mean especially the way riverdale has struggled over the last 10 yrs or so :thumb:

Who would have ever thought riverdale would be in a position of losing 2 of their last 3 games only beating siegel by 7 and something that I have heard for 10yrs

YOU HAVE TO BEAT RIVERDALE BECASUE THEY WILL NOT BEAT THEMSELVES

the truth is riverdale will be just fine but wow those decisions are almost youth league

Riverdale has lost 2 of their last 3, but they have also won 29 of their last 31 games. There is no shame in losing to Oak Ridge and McCallie I must say. By the way Oak Ridge has lost 1 of their past 2 game since you want to count last season.

Yeah yall lost because of not taking a Knee this game last game you had 14 penalties. Dont put Riverdale and state in the same sentence this year.

WEll if we would have held on to the ball we wouldnt be talking about this. Everyone is human and makes mistakes and im glad in came in this game and not another one. Riverdale and state? Why couldnt they be in the same sentence? We lost a heartbraker tonight in a game that didnt matter, and i would like to thank Mccalie for playing us since kilboune backed out. Now siegel and state? Lol u lost to springfield!

That's a big IF because you may once again have to go through Region 2 5A to get there so don't count your broken arrows just yet. there is a lot of football yet to be played. 9 more weeks. Smyrna looks good!!! One week at a time. You need to remember a lot of McCallie players play on both sides of the ball because they do not have the numbers and or depth of a school Riverdales size. If they did you better watch out. Go Blue Tornado's make Chattanooga proud. Great game all the respect from the NEST.

I KNOW you did not just post that BS...do NOT mention siegel and 5A in the same sentence this year, go ahead and move them down to 3A, cause it seems like even 4A teams are above their level. your freakin ridiculous and thats a spit in the face, make somebody want to get banned from coachT by using explicit language, just stay the heck out of our threads we dont need your GARBAGE opinions worry about your own poor excuse of a head coach and poor excuse of a "team," maybe they could get some where if they played like one.

u have to excuse siegel fans cause it must be hard on them to stink year in and year out :thumb:

recruiting aside(Brentwood Academy and Calrton Flatt), Division II AAA is plain and simple the best football in the state and riverdale was apparently outcoached(wing freaking Thahahahahhahaha) and out-performed by mccallie. go blue tornadoes, represent the real football schools. but screw BA, even though they represented as well, they f'ed high school football up in TN for the rest of my lifetime.