Riverdale @ McCallie

I couldnt make it i could not get off work early enough...but we usually do follow well was there not a good crowd from us? dont let the big stadium fool you on the crowd size that is what i dont like about high school games in those big stadiums i like being cramped in withe veryone all over each other cheering for their team i like it when you better get there early or you wont get a seat thing that is what it is all about

how many would you say was there?

As someone who goes to games with children, I say the bigger the stadium the better.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldnt make it i could not get off work early enough...but we usually do follow well was there not a good crowd from us? dont let the big stadium fool you on the crowd size that is what i dont like about high school games in those big stadiums i like being cramped in withe veryone all over each other cheering for their team i like it when you better get there early or you wont get a seat thing that is what it is all about

how many would you say was there?

Good point. It's difficult to say. Maybe 1000. Thanks for scheduling McCallie. We realize there is absolutely no upside other than playing good competition. I doubt if anyone on the McCallie side doesn't realize that except for a very questionable coaching decision, Riverdale wins the game by running the clock out. With 1:35 remaning, no timeouts for McCallie what was your man thinking? I played in college and coached a couple of years afterwards and really hate Monday morning quarterbacking but was he trying to do, run up the score?

By the way. your band is terrific. We understand the equipment arrived in an 18 wheeler. Your kids were well behaved - a credit to the school and the Boro.

Good point. It's difficult to say. Maybe 1000. Thanks for scheduling McCallie. We realize there is absolutely no upside other than playing good competition. I doubt if anyone on the McCallie side doesn't realize that except for a very questionable coaching decision, Riverdale wins the game by running the clock out. With 1:35 remaning, no timeouts for McCallie what was your man thinking? I played in college and coached a couple of years afterwards and really hate Monday morning quarterbacking but was he trying to do, run up the score?

By the way. your band is terrific. We understand the equipment arrived in an 18 wheeler. Your kids were well behaved - a credit to the school and the Boro.

YEAH I WAS ANTICIPATING TAKING A KNEE THERE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN II HEARD THE ANNOUNCERS HOOLER FUMBLE and mccallie has it i am like WHAT!!!!

good to hear our band was good they have been taking an 18 wheeler even when i was in school '89 we are like any school we have a few kids that wont be well behaved but we really do have a lot of good kids at the school and they have a lot of pride in their school and all athletics not just football

Props to Riverdale...great football team...need to work on the passing game and coaching decisions...hard nosed players...we guessed about 1000 fans for Riverdale...many many many more for McCallie

Alcoa terrific team and program but zero scrubs got in that game last year their starters were laying on the field after a hard fought and well deserved win last year.

YEAH I WAS ANTICIPATING TAKING A KNEE THERE AND THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN II HEARD THE ANNOUNCERS HOOLER FUMBLE and mccallie has it i am like WHAT!!!!

good to hear our band was good they have been taking an 18 wheeler even when i was in school '89 we are like any school we have a few kids that wont be well behaved but we really do have a lot of good kids at the school and they have a lot of pride in their school and all athletics not just football

I hope you win every other game. With our schedule, the biggest accomplishment we might able to claim is that we beat the 5A champion. BA, Alcoa, MBA, some defending state champion from SC - might just be a long season.

Where are all those Riverdale fans that were Rankin haters last year and couldn't wait for him to leave? He looks pretty brilliant now, huh?

Ole Dad

What was coach A thinking? McCallie has 0 timeouts left at 1:35 on the clock and 1st down Riverdale... What was his reasoning for not kneeling the ball? Does anyone have one logical reason at all?

WE NEED RANKIN!

Alcoa terrific team and program but zero scrubs got in that game last year their starters were laying on the field after a hard fought and well deserved win last year.

Your correct just kidding but there seamed to be a big spred at one point of the game last year. I think McCallie size wore the Aloca team down in the 4th.

Should be a great game when your team travels to little old Alcoa.

great way for Mc to begin the season.

Rigger,

Where the heck have you been?

Ole Dad

Your correct just kidding but there seamed to be a big spred at one point of the game last year. I think McCallie size wore the Aloca team down in the 4th.

Should be a great game when your team travels to little old Alcoa.

great way for Mc to begin the season.