Riverdale @ McCallie

Congrats to Mccallie for a great game....period.

Congrats to Riverdale for 45 minutes of great football...unfortunately the games last 48 minutes.

Riverdale made some terrible mental errors in the last five minutes of this game. I honestly don't think anyone other that Mccallie, with Coleman, could have made Riverdale pay the price. Mccallie was given the opportunities and they capitalized.

Riverdale played great, expeciallly the first 18 minutes of the 2d half. They kept Coleman off the field and displayed a dominant running game. Defensively, I'm not going to question the game plan because we had the game won.

I've never seen a HS QB as good as Coleman. He threw a lot of good balls that were dropped.

This team reminds me a lot of the 2003 team that had to learn a lot of tough lessons along the way.

Both of these teams have a great shot at the gold ball.

All I've got for private owl is 35-7. You guys don't want any more of this. When does ooltewah play Mcccallie?

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to Mccallie for a great game....period.

Congrats to Riverdale for 45 minutes of great football...unfortunately the games last 48 minutes.

Riverdale made some terrible mental errors in the last five minutes of this game. I honestly don't think anyone other that Mccallie, with Coleman, could have made Riverdale pay the price. Mccallie was given the opportunities and they capitalized.

Riverdale played great, expeciallly the first 18 minutes of the 2d half. They kept Coleman off the field and displayed a dominant running game. Defensively, I'm not going to question the game plan because we had the game won.

I've never seen a HS QB as good as Coleman. He threw a lot of good balls that were dropped.

This team reminds me a lot of the 2003 team that had to learn a lot of tough lessons along the way.

Both of these teams have a great shot at the gold ball.

All I've got for private owl is 35-7. You guys don't want any more of this. When does ooltewah play Mcccallie?

As I observed earlier, it's just a little ironic a 5A team will travel 100 miles to play McCallie but the Owls will avoid driving across town. 10000 to 12000 fans of high school football would pay to see the two best local teams.

Edited by uncfan13

I would say this score would not be as much of a concern as Siegels score.

Everyone said Riverdale only beat Siegel by a td because Siegel was much improved and then that same Siegel goes up and gets beat by 11 pts by a 4a team they beat last yr.

Siegel/Springfield was 7-3 til the last minute and a half...it was a one possession game throughout so the score throws the actual closeness of the game off a bit

Springfield is a good team guys...just because they are 4A doesn't mean they can't be a good team

Riverdale McCallie must have been an amazing game to watch. Wish I could've seen this one...Riverdale looks like a tough team this year as usual and should go far into the postseason, now Riverdale winning a gold ball this year...I don't know there's still a lot of football to play :thumb:

Just wanted give it up to the o-lines from both Riverdale and McCallie.

Outstanding game from both units. There cant be 900 yards of total offense without these guys.

For McCallie those young men are: Thomas Green...Josh Bain...Aaron Cook...Nick Yetter...Keith Myatt...Andrew Dann

I wish I could name Riverdale's also cause they were beasts.

Both teams will go far...right behind these young men.

I didn't realize Riverdale switched to the wingT. I feel sorry for the fans there. That is an offense that is so hit or miss. If you are playing against an average defense then you look like you're unstopable. If you come across a good disciplined defense then you tend to struggle.

Riverdale of all teams should know this. 2001 they destroyed the best wing T I have ever seen in the Championship- Hendersonville. The best wing T against the best defense falls way short.

Hope you guys get used to mediocrity.

I KNOW you did not just post that BS...do NOT mention siegel and 5A in the same sentence this year, go ahead and move them down to 3A, cause it seems like even 4A teams are above their level. your freakin ridiculous and thats a spit in the face, make somebody want to get banned from coachT by using explicit language, just stay the heck out of our threads we dont need your GARBAGE opinions worry about your own poor excuse of a head coach and poor excuse of a "team," maybe they could get some where if they played like one.

Our poor excuse for a coach would know when to kneel on the ball buddy, and yeah we got beat by a 4-A school hows that make you guys look because they beat us worse then yall did. Its not Riverdales year. Get over it all great things come to an end. Sorry Warriors , I like some guys on the team, but theres nothing talent can do to overcome not kneeling on the ball.

I KNOW you did not just post that BS...do NOT mention siegel and 5A in the same sentence this year, go ahead and move them down to 3A, cause it seems like even 4A teams are above their level. your freakin ridiculous and thats a spit in the face, make somebody want to get banned from coachT by using explicit language, just stay the heck out of our threads we dont need your GARBAGE opinions worry about your own poor excuse of a head coach and poor excuse of a "team," maybe they could get some where if they played like one.

thank you for someone sayin that

Our poor excuse for a coach would know when to kneel on the ball buddy, and yeah we got beat by a 4-A school hows that make you guys look because they beat us worse then yall did. Its not Riverdales year. Get over it all great things come to an end. Sorry Warriors , I like some guys on the team, but theres nothing talent can do to overcome not kneeling on the ball.

see but know guys on the team like u. and riverdale will win state they should have won last night. and if little stars would have played mc they would have got kill in every part of the game