Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm A Little Upset I Wanted Riverdale To Go Undefeated Until Week 7. Because There Is No Way The Warriors Can Stop Smyrna This Year. Revenge For Years Past And Now Riverdale Is Just Gonna Look Bad :thumb:

Oh Yeah And Can We Say Cocky...LOL. I Mean They Nealed...Morons!

You Can't Even Put All That Blame On The Coach The QB Should've Done Or Said Something Instead The Choking Sting Of A Loss ....Ouch That's Gotta Hurt.

have they ever beat rhs and we usually beat them by 3 or 4 tds and u sit there and say we are just going to look bad against yall u are a joke keep talking and we will see week 7 cause if u think u are going to jst roll over us u have another thing coming

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Lets not praise coach adelott to much for taking the blame. The loss is his fault. Who does he want to blame, the players? He is in over his head, yet the team is drowing because of it.

Things dont look to good for the Warriors.

hey way to post the same thing 3 times :thumb: oh and please tell me hoe things aint looking good for us please share with us :huh:

yes they did good at the end and got some lucky breaks but we dominated the entire game

The only reason you are saying that Riverdale dominated the game is the so call stats, but the stats do not lie and they were equal. McCallie actually were controlling the game but had to many drop passes and on the openning drive a bad call by the ref stop that drive.

This ones over...thanks again to the folks at Mccallie for giving us this game. Time for Riverdale to move on, correct mistakes, and get ready for a region game against Blackman.

We'll leave this thread for that genius that keeps posting the same thing over and over. :thumb::lol::huh:

Thanks again, and congrats to Mccallie on the W.

Edited by TDCman

scn...i honestly dont know why a football player is posting on a messageboard, for all i know im not a mccallie football player and i know that none of mccallie players come and ###### on coacht when we lose a game....just move on this game means nothing in terms of the 5A division...just enjoy highschool go out and have fun and good luck to you and your team for the rest of the year

The only reason you are saying that Riverdale dominated the game is the so call stats, but the stats do not lie and they were equal. McCallie actually were controlling the game but had to many drop passes and on the openning drive a bad call by the ref stop that drive.

im already tired of talking about this game, losses hurt period...

but this comment, mccallie controlling the game? are you serious? riverdale was running at will, straight killing yall with the rush all night long. of course yall did the same with yalls passing for 3 minutes in the 4th, but riverdale controlled the tempo of the game. i know fans on mccallies side had already hung their heads late in the 4th and more than a few started filing out, you KNOW riverdale controlled that game, but yall did get the win so thats all that matters.

Yeah by a field goal against the 4A state Champs that has 3 X the students his new school has. His team was an underdog that exceled. I think Riverdale was favored in the game against the blue.

I wondered why he left. Now I know why he left the Warriors for a smaller program.

How will U Warrior fans fill if Rankin and the little 2A team beats McCallie?

Man if that happens U folks might hang someone on the Murfreesboro town Square. :o

[/quot

Honestly Rigger, Alcoa is not a typical 2A school. Coach Rankin will tell you that. When he arrived in May, he was amazed at the talent at Alcoa. There are 5 legit D1 players on the team. It is an Anamoly. So please don't call us a little 2A school. And I know a bit about Riverdale. I lived in the Boro for years.......in fact next to Coach Crawford.

T89-Enrollment: 411 is a small school!

Alcoa has always had a strong football program gooing back to the 70's. If Maryville wasn't next door it truely would have a small town feeling. Driving around Alcoa you see that it is a blue collar community who takes pride in their small teams ability to step up and play anyone. There's no other word for it except small comparing it to other great programs and areas in the State.

I think their program is one of the best stories in the state.

Yes, they are a anamoly :thumb:

When they play teams like McCallie and Goodpasture, I'm sure there is a major differance in family incomes among these teams members yet the team excel.

I think the are a true David against a few Giants.

My replies on this board started after a poster said that McCallie in DII was going to show who is the best in Football. Just wanted to remind them that they can't claim to be the Big Dog when the still have to face an small Junk Yard Dog in Alcoa.

McCallie won. The scoreboard doesn’t lie.

It’s better to blame the coach than any

player. Ron Aydelott can handle all the

second-guessing. He is a great football

coach. His record speaks for itself.

For all you people who want to say that

Rankin would never have lost the game,

talk to some people who saw the

Aloca – Maryville game. People are

saying that Quarles out-coached him

with three starters not playing. And

many question Rankin’s 4th and 1 decision.

I’ve never seen Rankin or Aydelott carry

the ball or throw a pass. Keep it in perspective.

Coaches are going to hear criticism. Anyone

who follows a successful coach is going to

be second-guessed every time he loses a game.

There is a lot of noise about this game. It was

a freaky ending. Riverdale will do fine this

season. Ron Aydelott is a winner, and he will

continue to compete at a championship level.

For all you super smart critics, keep your

shirt on and see where this season leads.

Stan,

Ask most Maryville fans that SAW the game Friday night, and the will tell you, that this years ALCOA team was the best coached Alcoa team they have seen in years!!. Get your facts straight before spouting off, just to back up your side of the view!!