Riverdale @ McCallie

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"yea he is just 2 bad calls that would have us undefeated"

The "mistakes" did not lose the game. The turnovers and Riverdale's defense giving up over 180 yards in offense in less than 4 minutes lost the game.

The players need to accept responsibility, learn from the experience, and get over it. The whining and bellyaching does not do you credit.

And this was your first post? There's a spell checker available. You'll have to work on the grammar thing somewhere else.

It's SAD when U have to start being the spelling/grammer cop/patrol. :P It means U got lost your arguement or got no fight left in your case :D

It's weak :D

This is a board not english 101.

That's what most of us pay secretaries for!!!!!!!

U must be a poindexter type!

ff-poindexter.gif

NERD ALERT!!!!

Just watched the feed! Wow, That was a Hollywood ending. Looks like McCallie could have beat them in overtime!

Edited by rigger101

You guys at the dale need to come to expect a "beat down". If you think the guy at McCallie "lit" you up, just wait to Sonny destroys your defense. Go Dawgs....

your a joke, and your beloved sonny is a joke compared to BJ Coleman. if BJ had arguably the best WR in the state to throw to (who is only a junior, actually he's sposed to be a senior now), his numbers would have been much better. i gave him NO respect, he earned it all from me. he threw it directly into hands everytime, a many times the ball was simply dropped, others he threw it into the defense hands which all but one of those were dropped also.

sonny is a pretender in comparison to BJ...i respect sonny's skill, but that doesnt say much with in comparison to BJ's

You guys at the dale need to come to expect a "beat down". If you think the guy at McCallie "lit" you up, just wait to Sonny destroys your defense. Go Dawgs....

a beat down :thumb: yea your right a 6 point game is a beat down and your a joke :D i agree with u td BJ is way better and thats not taking anything away from sonny bJ is just way better and if this guy along with some others would get off there knees and off sonnys JOCK :D they would see BJ is better