HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

i think it will be a great game now that we all know farragut is better than their 34-7 loss to central and their predicted loss by many on coacht.com to heritage. i just cant wait for next Friday. it will be a great game. i think its on WMAK too. they show their games saturday at 9pm and sunday at 2pm., i think thats what it is.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think it will be a great game now that we all know farragut is better than their 34-7 loss to central and their predicted loss by many on coacht.com to heritage. i just cant wait for next Friday. it will be a great game. i think its on WMAK too. they show their games saturday at 9pm and sunday at 2pm., i think thats what it is.

So are both teams healthy going into this game?

David Bernard, one of the starting lineman for Farragut, hurt his ankle really bad on Friday night. From what I hear, he broke a bone in his ankle, and tore some ligaments in it, but WILL play on Friday. Other than that, everyone is healthy.

Should be a great game Friday, I can't wait. For some reason though I think Farragut is going to win, I dunno why, I just do. I bet Bearden people feel the same way. I will admit though, its gotta be getting close to Bearden's time to finally beat Farragut.

-alex

Well this subject got pushed to the 3rd page. Ok, the big issue here according to my son's girlfriend is who will win the can drive :thumb:

I thought there would be some interesting things to read on the game. What's the real deal?

This is the game of the year for you studs.

Where's all the barking from the Dog Pound? Where all the swagger from the Admirals.

WAKE UP AMERICA!logo.gif

Edited by rigger101

According to DB's fans, Bearden is just average. That's not what I saw, this is not the same ole Dogs. New coach, new year, new team. The only reason DB played bad is because of the pressure Bearden put on them.

So what are you trying to stir up HB (HamBurger). I have been the only DB fan that said Bearden is average. The rest of the Indian fans have been arguing with me about that on the Oak Ridge-DB thread. So I don't see where you get "DB fans think Bearden is average"

Who are you anyway.......Lee Corso :)

So what are you trying to stir up HB (HamBurger). I have been the only DB fan that said Bearden is average. The rest of the Indian fans have been arguing with me about that on the Oak Ridge-DB thread. So I don't see where you get "DB fans think Bearden is average"

Who are you anyway.......Lee Corso :lol:

Hey Lee, you're funny!!! You are the one stirring things up. HamBurger........

that's really funny.............