HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

i guess andre could do it by himself. we only relied on him so heavily bc he was getting five or more yards everytime he touched it. farragut's D held bearden's O in check for most of the night and the O was just breaking bearden's spirit in the 4th qtr. great game for the admirals!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, hope you had a good Friday Night. Anyways, Bearden looked like the same ole Bearden. Halliday wasn't overly impressive, He didnt appear to make ANY reads at all; basically picked a receiver at the line and stuck with him the whole time. I really thought Bearden was going to pass all over us, but they really didn't. Nice touchdown from Halliday to Bunch though, that was a nice play. Like the previous posts stated, Andre' Sterling is a stud. He looked absolutley ridiculous last night. His 260ish yards were all HARD fought. On all those long runs he had, he broke numerous tackles with ease.

Anyways, it was a good Friday, we kicked Bearden's rear in both the can drive and the football game!

Can drive stats were like 45/pounds per student at Farragut, and like 29/pounds for Bearden?

So, hows second best feel Bearden?

-alex

Edited by alex1118

Hey guys, hope you had a good Friday Night. Anyways, Bearden looked like the same ole Bearden. Halliday wasn't overly impressive, He didnt appear to make ANY reads at all; basically picked a receiver at the line and stuck with him the whole time. I really thought Bearden was going to pass all over us, but they really didn't. Nice touchdown from Halliday to Bunch though, that was a nice play. Like the previous posts stated, Andre' Sterling is a stud. He looked absolutley ridiculous last night. His 260ish yards were all HARD fought. On all those long runs he had, he broke numerous tackles with ease.

Anyways, it was a good Friday, we kicked Bearden's rear in both the can drive and the football game!

Can drive stats were like 45/pounds per student at Farragut, and like 29/pounds for Bearden?

So, hows second best feel Bearden?

-alex

OK show some class Ads!

It was a close game going into the 4th qtr. The last 2 touchdowns came in the 4th and Farraguts size and Sterlings heart/will pulled it out for the blue.

I'm telling you if Sterling goes down, Farragut goes down.

The LBs looked great but I saw the offensive line not holding the blocks and being pushed back by a smaller dog D.

It's hard to beleave we don't have a better passing game.

I would say 70% of the yards Sterling had were from his second efforts.

This Team is not look as good as last years.

i just want to read Bearden fans' thoughts on the game. no reason to have alot to say before the game and then when they lose say nothing at all. not even good game. and yes the last 2TD game in the 4th qtr. but also the other 4TDs came in the 2nd qtr.

now that we know when all the TDs were scored..

apparently Farragut was bout "240lbs" away form having 100,000lbs. which wouldve ended up being about 48-49lbs per student. thats alot of cans. i was a little confused by the cops making the Farragut students stay behind the fence. if they let us get on the track the fence wouldnt have been crushed.. again. and i was also disappointed that we werent allowed to have flag poles. kinda stupid if u ask me. but overall it was a close game. i dont really think it couldve gone either way especially with the way Andre was running and it couldve been 34-14 but farragut had a turnover inside the 20 i think with 2minutes or so left.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

OK show some class Ads!

It was a close game going into the 4th qtr. The last 2 touchdowns came in the 4th and Farraguts size and Sterlings heart/will pulled it out for the blue.

I'm telling you if Sterling goes down, Farragut goes down.

The LBs looked great but I saw the offensive line not holding the blocks and being pushed back by a smaller dog D.

It's hard to beleave we don't have a better passing game.

I would say 70% of the yards Sterling had were from his second efforts.

This Team is not look as good as last years.

Hey Rigger, what game were you watching? Farragut's O-Line dominated the bulldogs. One of the o-linemen had a pretty debilitating andkle injury as well. Andre is a special talent for sure but give credit where credit is due.

Hey Rigger, what game were you watching? Farragut's O-Line dominated the bulldogs. One of the o-linemen had a pretty debilitating andkle injury as well. Andre is a special talent for sure but give credit where credit is due.

Well I was watching the line play very carefully. I have felt like this is a FHS weakness for years. I watched the Dogs smaller D-Line push back a larer line more than once and watched Andre S get ganged tackeled more than once.

Go watch Maryville's offensive line and you will see the differance. The O-Line is big and strong but it takes more than that to be a great lineman.

okay people finally some beraden thoughts on the game.

congrats to andre sterling, he beat bearden 27-14 on friday night. bearden did not play as good as they have all season, our defense could not stop the run and we had alot of dropped passes. i think if dontae bunch wouldnt have gotten hurt in the 2nd quarter we could have lobbed up a few to him for some TDs. hes a giant. i was wondering what fhs was thinking going for the 51 yard field goal thats pretty risky and the punter blew it hardcore by shanking that one early putting bhs on teh 6 yard line.

ihave no friendz no one cares about the can drive, its all about sports and does anyone remember bearden basketball and mens soccer last year??? does the "olay" chant ring a bell? o yeah thats what we sang as we rushed the fhs basketball court last year, o yea and the bearden basketball court o yea and the year before. ill refresh your memory both made trips to the state tourney, beating fhs on the way, and soccer winnning it all. so i guess the "how does second place feel" is also a question for farragut in other sports. also the bearden fans were alot louder and than the fhs guys good try though with your front row painted up cant handle bearden haveing "go bearden bulldogs! 07" on the front row, thats some good planning.also the whole flag pole thing was some bs.

well this is a football thread so no one cares about basketball or soccer on here. and Farragut students said OLAY at almost every football game last year. which came before ur basketball and soccer days. so yeah. and i never said "olay"...."Andre" sounds better. and u do remember that in soccer we beat Bearden twice right? and u all got dominated inthe champ. game and got lucky and made it a shootout. oh whatabout baseball. we won state in that.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

well this is a football thread so no one cares about basketball or soccer on here. and Farragut students said OLAY at almost every football game last year. which came before ur basketball and soccer days. so yeah. and i never said "olay"...."Andre" sounds better. and u do remember that in soccer we beat Bearden twice right? and u all got dominated inthe champ. game and got lucky and made it a shootout. oh whatabout baseball. we won state in that.

Go to TSSAA and see what School has dominated all sports since 2000.

It will humble most public schools.

Any Team or Individual Championship for Farragut

Sport Year Class Description Athletes Name TeamRecord Score Site Comment

Wrestling 2006 Division I 215 Weight Class Champion Nick Reveiz Chattanooga

Girls Tennis 2006 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 0-4 Murfreesboro

Baseball 2006 Class AAA Team Champions (30-15-1) 7-0 Murfreesboro

Wrestling 2005 Division I 171 Weight Class Champion Justin Knox Chattanooga

Wrestling 2005 Division I 215 Weight Class Champion Nick Reveiz Chattanooga

Girls Golf 2005 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 299 Old Fort

Wrestling 2004 Division I 140 Weight Class Champion Scott Dix Chattanooga

Baseball 2004 Class AAA Team Champions (46-2) 3-1 Memphis

Soccer 2004 Class AAA Team Champions (24-2) 5-0 Memphis

Girls Golf 2004 Class AAA Team Champions 303 Pickwick

Girls Soccer 2004 Class AAA Team Runner-Up (25-3) 0-1 Chattanooga

Baseball 2003 Class AAA Team Champions 6-0 Memphis - Univ. of Memphis

Soccer 2003 Class AAA Team Champions 3-1 Memphis - Mike Rose

Girls Track 2003 Class AAA 3200 Meter Relay Champions 9:54.98 Memphis

Wrestling 2002 Division I 125 Weight Class Champion Eric Faris

Baseball 2002 Class AAA Team Runner-Up (36-10) 1-2 Chattanooga - Engel Stadium

Boys Track 2002 Class AAA 3200 Meter Run Champion Andy Baksa 9:20.53 Chattanooga

Girls Track 2002 Class AAA Pole Vault Champion Jessica Reust 10-06.00 Chattanooga

Girls Golf 2002 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 326 Tims Ford

Girls Cross Country 2002 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 90 Percy Warner

Wrestling 2001 Division I 215 Weight Class Champion Eric Watkins

Baseball 2001 Class AAA Team Runner-Up (36-9) 7-9 Chattanooga - Engel Stadium

Girls Track 2001 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 67 Chattanooga

Girls Track 2001 Class AAA Discus Champion Mandy Newman 115-10 Chattanooga

Boys Track 2001 Class AAA 1600 Meter Run Champion Andy Baksa 4:18.28 Chattanooga

Girls Cross Country 2001 Class AAA Individual Runner-Up Jessica Jansen 18:34 Percy Warner

Girls Cross Country 2001 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 84 Percy Warner

Boys Cross Country 2001 Class AAA Individual Champion Andy Baksa 15:02 Percy Warner

Boys Cross Country 2001 Class AAA Team Champions 50 Percy Warner

Boys Golf 2001 Class AAA Individual Champion Ross Cox 138 Mont. Bell

Boys Track 2000 Class AAA 1600 Meter Relay Champions 3:22.65

Boys Track 2000 Class AAA 300 Meter Low Hurdles Champion Kevin Yeager 38.15

Boys Track 2000 Class AAA Triple Jump Champion Kevin Yeager 47-11.50

Boys Track 2000 Class AAA Decathlon Champion Kevin Yeager 6,420

Boys Track 2000 Class AAA Team Champions 77 Chattanooga

Girls Track 2000 Class AAA 300 Meter Low Hurdles Champion Kim Simmons 44.04

Girls Track 2000 Class AAA Pentathlon Champion Kim Simmons 3,312

Girls Track 2000 Class AAA Team Champions 77 Chattanooga

Dual Wrestling 2000 Division I Team Fifth Place

Girls Soccer 2000 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 0-1 Chattanooga

Boys Cross Country 2000 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 72 Percy Warner

Add Baseball Champions and 2 State Finalinst In wrestling not listed.

Bearden:

Boys Tennis 2006 Class AAA Doubles Champions Taylor Patrick & Hunter Matlzburger 6-3, 6-4 Murfreesboro

Boys Track 2006 Class AAA 300 Meter Low Hurdles Champion Jay Oatts 38.20 Murfreesboro

Boys Track 2006 Class AAA 1600 Meter Relay Champions 3:16.88 Murfreesboro

Boys Track 2006 Class AAA Shot Put Champion Eric Pickle 57-10.00 Murfreesboro

Boys Track 2006 Class AAA Discus Champion Eric Pickle 169-00 Murfreesboro

Soccer 2006 Class AAA Team Champions (18-5-3) 1-0 Murfreesboro

Boys Track 2005 Class AAA 400 Meter Dash Champion Bryan Webb 47.72 Memphis

Boys Track 2005 Class AAA Discus Champion Eric Pickle 164-00 Memphis

Girls Track 2005 Class AAA 200 Meter Dash Champion Judy Johnson 24.73 Memphis

Boys Track 2004 Class AAA 400 Meter Dash Champion Bryan Webb 48.57 Memphis

Girls Golf 2004 Class AAA Individual Champion Mallory Bishop 147 Pickwick

Soccer 2003 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 1-3 Memphis - Mike Rose

Boys Track 2003 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 52 Memphis

Girls Golf 2003 Class AAA Team Runner-Up 336 Crossville

Soccer 2002 Class AAA Team Champions 4-3 Chattanooga

Boys Track 2002 Class AAA 3200 Meter Relay Champions 7:53.89 Chattanooga

Girls Golf 2002 Class AAA Individual Runner-Up Mallory Bishop 148 Tims Ford Lost on 2nd Hole of Playoff

Soccer 2001 Class AAA Team Champions 1-0 Chattanooga

Boys Tennis 2001 Class AAA Team Champions 4-2 Chattanooga

Boys Cross Country 2001 Class AAA Individual Runner-Up Tyler Johnson 15:20 Percy Warner

Boys Tennis 2000 Class AAA Doubles Champions Brandon Allen & James Dickerson

Boys Tennis 2000 Class AAA Team Champions

Edited by rigger101

Most State Championships for AllSports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Ridge 32

Dobyns Bennett 31

Bradley Central 30

Farragut 28

Science Hill 14

Knoxville High 11

Austin East 11

Maryville 10

Bearden 8

Ooltewah 4

Kingston 3

Loudon 3