HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

we rushed the fhs basketball court last year, o yea and the bearden basketball court o yea and the year before.

How does it feel to see Farragut rush the field last night, o yeah and last playoff game, and when it was at your place last year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How does it feel to see Farragut rush the field last night, o yeah and last playoff game, and when it was at your place last year, and the year after that, and the year after that, and the year after that?

no joke, bearden just cant handle the fact that we own them in football.

congrats to andre sterling, he beat bearden 27-14 on friday night.

ok, FARRAGUT beat you. its a team sport, andre carried the offense, but he had some good blocking and mike made his passes when we needed them. this would be the same as saying, congrats to dawson halliday, he beat West 31-29. also, why change if YOU cant STOP HIM. Bearden just couldnt stop him, so why should we change the gameplan. Go home and CRY to your pathetic basketball team and pray that they might get a glimpse of redemption for your pathetic football team. go be ignorant on some other thread, dont bother the winners of this tradition any longer.

well this is a football thread so no one cares about basketball or soccer on here. and Farragut students said OLAY at almost every football game last year. which came before ur basketball and soccer days. so yeah. and i never said "olay"...."Andre" sounds better. and u do remember that in soccer we beat Bearden twice right? and u all got dominated inthe champ. game and got lucky and made it a shootout. oh whatabout baseball. we won state in that.

It's easy to brag after a victory. And about baseball. Bearden beat your state champs four times. Farragut may have been state champs, but, they never beat Bearden. They didn't win the District or the Region and they were not the best team in the West.

i think i'd rather have a state championship ring than a little plaque that says district and region. i dont even think bearden won region did they? so without knowing the teams or anyhting if u were from nashville and u saw a team that won state u wouldnt say they were better than a team that won district?

IMO Farragut sets their hopes high and on something worth while not jsut beating 1 team.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

We'll see if Bearden beats Farragut at anything this year.

Also note that Farragut's volleyball team BEAT the BULLDOGS on Thrusday Night. Guess it was a prelude, huh?

I guess I should cut you Bearden kids some slack; losing 6 times in a row to your arch rival does stink. It was pretty obvious that the Bearden students were excited about the game, they came in at around 5 with about a 10-15 car train that was honestly pretty awesome. Too bad you got beat. Again.

Good luck the rest of the season, maybe we'll see each other in the playoffs, and you can get beat AGAIN.

-alex

Most State Championships for AllSports

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oak Ridge 32

Dobyns Bennett 31

Bradley Central 30

Farragut 28

Science Hill 14

Knoxville High 11

Austin East 11

Maryville 10

Bearden 8

Ooltewah 4

Kingston 3

Loudon 3

Knoxville Halls 2

South Doyle 2

Sevier County 2

Jefferson County 2

Greenback 2

Fulton 2

Powell 1

That pretty much says it all, Farragut has almost 4 times the amount of championships that Bearden has. West doesn't even make the list.

So yes, Farragut does dominate the West, and I'm pretty sure from looking at the list, they dominate Knoxville as well.

if anyone needs to show respect its bearden. bearden has never shown respect for farragut.

and bhsfootball. u realize if bearden wouldve won bearden fans would be doing the exact same thing we are doing.. if not worse.

any thoughts on that intentional grounding they called on Farragut in the 2nd qtr? IMO Terrible terrible terrible call. not jsut because it went against farragut but it was just the worst call ive seen in awhile. he was out of the box, had a receiver within 10yds, and he threw it past the 1st down marker and it only really needs to go past the l.o.s. i mean just a terrible call.

Edited by ihavenofriendzz