HOW THE WEST WAS WON TROPHEY?

rigger101

The win with dignity thing goes both ways. You guys beat us last year in basketball, and in baseball, and im pretty sure you didn't win with dignity.

We don't show any class towards you, and you guys don't show any class towards us. It goes both ways, and thats fine.

Also, there was a lot of buildup to this game as there is always, including the trash talking, ect. I really feel like Bearden brought a lot of it on themselves. A few examples: the Bearden train rolling into FHS with horns blaring ect. Any respect there? No. Also, totally TRASHING the Senior parking lot. The amount of trash where the Bearden students parked is ABSOLUTLEY ridiculous. The same people also poured paint all over a Farragut student's car. And the worst of all, a Bearden High School guy HITTING and THROWING a Farragut High School GIRL to the ground before the game. Any respect there? Yea, I didn't think so.

Take your "dignity" and "respect" arguement, and shove it.

-alex

Edited by alex1118

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The win with dignity thing goes both ways. You guys beat us last year in basketball, and in baseball, and im pretty sure you didn't win with dignity.

We don't show any class towards you, and you guys don't show any class towards us. It goes both ways, and thats fine.

Also, there was a lot of buildup to this game as there is always, including the trash talking, ect. I really feel like Bearden brought a lot of it on themselves. A few examples: the Bearden train rolling into FHS with horns blaring ect. Any respect there? No. Also, totally TRASHING the Senior parking lot. The amount of trash where the Bearden students parked is ABSOLUTLEY ridiculous. The same people also poured paint all over a Farragut student's car. And the worst of all, a Bearden High School guy HITTING and THROWING a Farragut High School GIRL to the ground before the game. Any respect there? Yea, I didn't think so.

Take your "dignity" and "respect" arguement, and shove it.

-alex

no joke, dont give us this crap. Bearden has absolutly no respect for Farragut. and like they said, we all know that if Bearden had won, this would be a lot worse. You guys never stop with the trashtalk, guess we shouldnt expect it to stop now.

if anyone needs to show respect its bearden. bearden has never shown respect for farragut.

and bhsfootball. u realize if bearden wouldve won bearden fans would be doing the exact same thing we are doing.. if not worse.

any thoughts on that intentional grounding they called on Farragut in the 2nd qtr? IMO Terrible terrible terrible call. not jsut because it went against farragut but it was just the worst call ive seen in awhile. he was out of the box, had a receiver within 10yds, and he threw it past the 1st down marker and it only really needs to go past the l.o.s. i mean just a terrible call.

This is not the NFL. There is no "box".

That pretty much says it all, Farragut has almost 4 times the amount of championships that Bearden has. West doesn't even make the list.

So yes, Farragut does dominate the West, and I'm pretty sure from looking at the list, they dominate Knoxville as well.

Actually, that list is not updated. West should be on the list. They got their first State Title this spring.

Actually, that list is not updated. West should be on the list. They got their first State Title this spring.

My fault!

West has 6 State Championships.

Girls Track 2006 Class AAA Team Champions 70 Murfreesboro

Girls Tennis 2000 Class AAA Team Champions

Girls Tennis 1999 Class AAA Team Champions

Girls Cross Country 1998 Class AAA Team Champions 77 Percy Warner

Boys Cross Country 1994 Class A-AA Team Champions 68 Percy Warner

Girls Tennis 1967 Team Champions

Edited by rigger101