The Bishop's Cup

jp2fan

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i second that bigbigguy ther will be some head bussin, though ther wont be any of tater-tots takin plays off on backside on d-fence, we will keep him on his toes. and i second everyone when i say it will be a close one..good luck everyone... happy hunting

learn to spell, jon sochovka. we'll see who's callin who tater tot on friday

that rag couldnt pick its way out of a wet paperbag, irish by 10

They were right on the money last week by picking JP2 over Greenbrier 28-14...and what was the score...yeah...28-14. Pretty good.

I do agree Faith that the score is a little off....probably 24-7 JP2.

No. Just reading your fantasies here on the board. Thanks for the entertainment.

Any other Ryan fans going to predict. I only picked the score above to rile Faith a little. Seemed to have worked. Sorry Faith just teasing you a little.

I really say 10-7 JP2.

You are crazy. If JP2 only scores 10 points, they will get DESTROYED. Father Ryan is going to dominate this game, and end up winning by 17

You are crazy. If JP2 only scores 10 points, they will get DESTROYED. Father Ryan is going to dominate this game, and end up winning by 17

12 17 66 is that your birthday? Real original. Now stay calm you FR fan, Father Ryan will not beat JP2 by 17 points; in fact, Father Ryan will not beat JP2. You only beat Ravenwood by 5 in the waning moments of that game. Pleeaasse! :lol:

The big game is tomorrow! Is everybody ready for some football?!?!?!? :thumb:

12 17 66 is that your birthday? Real original. Now stay calm you FR fan, Father Ryan will not beat JP2 by 17 points; in fact, Father Ryan will not beat JP2. You only beat Ravenwood by 5 in the waning moments of that game. Pleeaasse! :lol:

The big game is tomorrow! Is everybody ready for some football?!?!?!? :thumb:

No I am not 49 years old. You said JP2 will score 10 points. I see FR scoring no less than 27. That is 17 points. JP2 cannot stop #12 at quarterback, #17 at running back, and #66 at center and end. Look for QB #12 to throw for a touchdown and also scramble for one. HB #17 will run for 2. DL #66 will cause a fumble and intercept a pass and take one of the two to the house for 6. I also predict HB #3 to have a good game, and score a time or two. Heck, I see FR putting up 60 points in a ND IRISH type offensive game.

GO IRISH

Edited by 12 17 66