The Bishop's Cup

jp2fan

No I am not 49 years old. You said JP2 will score 10 points. I see FR scoring no less than 27. That is 17 points. JP2 cannot stop #12 at quarterback, #17 at running back, and #66 at center and end. Look for QB #12 to throw for a touchdown and also scramble for one. HB #17 will run for 2. DL #66 will cause a fumble and intercept a pass and take one of the two to the house for 6. I also predict HB #3 to have a good game, and score a time or two. Heck, I see FR putting up 60 points in a ND IRISH type offensive game.

GO IRISH

You're not good at math either.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I am not 49 years old. You said JP2 will score 10 points. I see FR scoring no less than 27. That is 17 points. JP2 cannot stop #12 at quarterback, #17 at running back, and #66 at center and end. Look for QB #12 to throw for a touchdown and also scramble for one. HB #17 will run for 2. DL #66 will cause a fumble and intercept a pass and take one of the two to the house for 6. I also predict HB #3 to have a good game, and score a time or two. Heck, I see FR putting up 60 points in a ND IRISH type offensive game.

GO IRISH

:thumb::D:thumb::D

"De plane.boss! De plane!" Where do you live Fantasy Island? What a ludicrous statement that Ryan scores 60! And by the way if you were born in 1966 you are almost 40 years old not 49... :D

Edited by jp2fan

You're not good at math either.

:thumb::thumb::D

my2cents you are soooo funny!!!!

I now know what 12 17 66 stands for. Your 3 favorite players at Father Ryan who we beat hands down last year... Blair, Bateman and Dempsy are good players but we can match them very well...Go back to Fantasy Island!

i noticed it said jp2 1 - ryan 0...are we goin to count the time when it was jp2 fresh and soph against only ryans freshmen and ryan won so that is 1-0 ryan, then the next year it was jp2 juniors and all against ryans juniors soph and ryan won again so that is 2-0 ryan, then i believe the next game was just a scrimmage and it was a tie so that is 2-0-1 ryan, and then jp2 won in the 1st offical varsity game so it could be either 2-1-1 or 1-0 i wanna take the 2-1-1....this might make the jp2 people mad and i understand cuz they were just jv games but ryan did not play seniors or anything so i think ryan has the overall record so maybe jp2 can catch up this year...hope golden does not read this the numbers mixed in with the words might hurt his brain

i noticed it said jp2 1 - ryan 0...are we goin to count the time when it was jp2 fresh and soph against only ryans freshmen and ryan won so that is 1-0 ryan, then the next year it was jp2 juniors and all against ryans juniors soph and ryan won again so that is 2-0 ryan, then i believe the next game was just a scrimmage and it was a tie so that is 2-0-1 ryan, and then jp2 won in the 1st offical varsity game so it could be either 2-1-1 or 1-0 i wanna take the 2-1-1....this might make the jp2 people mad and i understand cuz they were just jv games but ryan did not play seniors or anything so i think ryan has the overall record so maybe jp2 can catch up this year...hope golden does not read this the numbers mixed in with the words might hurt his brain

Whatever makes you happy!!! Good joke about Golden there...hehehehehe(Excuse me moderator. We have just experienced a fatal ID10T error. Please correct asap!). :blink:

I would hope true Ryan fans would be embarrassed by what you just posted. You should be embarrassed by what you just posted. I am embarrassed by what you just posted. :lol:

If you noticed the topic is "The Bishop's Cup", the subtopic is "JP2 1, Ryan 0". It is a statement of fact and not meant to show disrespect to Ryan. There has only been one battle for "The Bishop's Cup" and JP2 won. I am sorry you are so sensitive so please wipe your little eyes because everything will be okay. Remember it is just a game. :o

Edited by jp2fan

Where are you at Ole Dad? I told you Ryan is good when freshman and jv and then..... Maybe Lussier can turn it around but Ryan fans really do live off those wins. To actually put this argument in writing is pathetic. I went to Ryan and I hope you get beat by 21 points again just for putting something like this out there for others to see how bad it really is (was) over there. I still can not believe what I read, that is P-I-T-I-F-U-L. Quit living the lie and admit you are 0-1 against JPII, can't anyone over there just tell the truth? Don't get to giddy JP2fan, I don't like ya'll either. Just people at Ryan are like politicians, if there mouth is moving a lie is coming out :blink::lol:

Edited by my2cents

NoCents,

I thought it was pretty lame also. I'm counting on it being 1-1 after tonight. I'm glad you were missing me though. I think they should have this game on the Notre dame TV network and carry nationwide so Ole Dad could watch it. I guess it's on the internet radio though so I can listen. Hopefully a great game with no injuries or controversy. Ryan wins by 14.

Ole Dad

Where are you at Ole Dad? I told you Ryan is good when freshman and jv and then..... Maybe Lussier can turn it around but Ryan fans really do live off those wins. To actually put this argument in writing is pathetic. I went to Ryan and I hope you get beat by 21 points again just for putting something like this out there for others to see how bad it really is (was) over there. I still can not believe what I read, that is P-I-T-I-F-U-L. Quit living the lie and admit you are 0-1 against JPII, can't anyone over there just tell the truth? Don't get to giddy JP2fan, I don't like ya'll either. Just people at Ryan are like politicians, if there mouth is moving a lie is coming out ;):thumb:

Where are you at Ole Dad? I told you Ryan is good when freshman and jv and then..... Maybe Lussier can turn it around but Ryan fans really do live off those wins. To actually put this argument in writing is pathetic. I went to Ryan and I hope you get beat by 21 points again just for putting something like this out there for others to see how bad it really is (was) over there. I still can not believe what I read, that is P-I-T-I-F-U-L. Quit living the lie and admit you are 0-1 against JPII, can't anyone over there just tell the truth? Don't get to giddy JP2fan, I don't like ya'll either. Just people at Ryan are like politicians, if there mouth is moving a lie is coming out :D :justwrestle:

Mr2MuchSense...I never thought you liked anyone. I am not giddy just happy to see a Ryan fan realistic about, as you put it, a "pathetic" post. I agree with OD, it will be a good game with NO injuries (please, we have all had enough to go through this week).

JP2 pulls it out 21-14.

My Prediction:

Ryan wins 34-17

golden tate finishes with 18 carries for 120 yards and two scores.

but, no more than 20 punt return yards(avg. 35 per last year)

also, FR QB #12 throws for 1 touchdown, rushes for one.

RB #17/RB #33 add one td each

WR/CB # 23 scores on both sides of the ball

JP2 7 0 10 0

FR 0 14 7 13

CB #23 caps off the game by returning an interception for a touchdown with no time left on the clock

looks like my prediction was a little off, but not by much. and it also looks like the bishop's cup is headed to the right school.

another thing-what about your supporting cast to "not so" golden tate? i thought you had 6 players that are going d-1? sure did look like it!!

jp2, bring on your excuses. we can handle them

Big Win for Ryan. Shut down the Tater Tot and cast. More wins to come. Lussier will have them on the right path soon.

Ole Dad

looks like my prediction was a little off, but not by much. and it also looks like the bishop's cup is headed to the right school.

another thing-what about your supporting cast to "not so" golden tate? i thought you had 6 players that are going d-1? sure did look like it!!

jp2, bring on your excuses. we can handle them