Pac Man does it again

For what it's worth, he was in a bar. He's over 21 years of age, and that is legal. Didn't know that was bringing attnetion to himself by going out in public. Second, if someone was passing around my wallet, I'd be a little testy too, especually when I was being blamed and the cops were doing nothing to rectify that part of the situation. (For what is it worth, why they waited for him to leave before they arrested him is beyond me - little help LOD?) Third, for you or I to say the guy is or is not trying to change off the field is purely opinion. Every article I have read is that he is at least trying to shape up. Whether that is a front or not, I don't have a clue.

I guess one reason I sympathize with the guy more than most is that he hasn't forgotten where he came from and who was with him then. You might want to read the article Tuesday from the Tennessean about where he came from - it ain't exactly Rutherford County where people try to be ghetto. Whether or not you think it is a good idea, I respect the guy for never forgetting where he came from and who his friends were IF his friends aren't just using him now.

He could easily be a Clarret case, and thats no doubt. He needs to grow up, and he's been trying. But, there is no excuse for being arrested agian, you have to learn from you past expereinces.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

He could easily be a Clarret case, and thats no doubt. He needs to grow up, and he's been trying. But, there is no excuse for being arrested agian, you have to learn from you past expereinces.

.. Hes not far from being a Clarret case, wont be long before he is going to bars with bullet proof vests on and strapped after drinking on some Goose. PacMan is an idiot, bottom line. Its not that hard to know right from wrong, no matter where one comes from. He has loads of talent and is letting it go down the drain, for a good time here and there.

• 2 weeks later...

Adam Jones was sighted in Murfreesboro, TN again this past Wednesday. This time at my apartment complex. My roomate said he was coming home and two SUV's had the road blocked off so he couldn't drive by and when they finally moved the driver of a Tahoe with big rims on it turned around and looked at him and turned out to be none other than Adam Jones. Why he is in Murfreesboro at a college oriented apartment on a Wednesday night is unknown but the guys that he was talking to will only get him into more trouble. Somebody tell this boy to stay home. :thumb: