Bad officiating at White House

timbdp

The officials at the White House vs Page game did a horriffic job. They only called 1 penalty on Page in the 4th quarter and missed a lot that should have been called. When Page had the ball it looked like some of the officials would give Page an extra few inches when it was 3rd or 4th down to help them get a 1st down, and on one play in the first half the officials gave them a TD when it looked like the ball did not cross the goal line. When White House got the ball with around 2 minutes left they called a penalty on White House on the 1st play.

The officials at the White House vs Page game did a horriffic job. They only called 1 penalty on Page in the 4th quarter and missed a lot that should have been called. When Page had the ball it looked like some of the officials would give Page an extra few inches when it was 3rd or 4th down to help them get a 1st down, and on one play in the first half the officials gave them a TD when it looked like the ball did not cross the goal line. When White House got the ball with around 2 minutes left they called a penalty on White House on the 1st play.

Don't get on here posting this crap..... We just got beat.... And by the way, that was a penalty late in the game,,,it was the correct call....

Win with dignity and lose with dignity.....

This is the longest post timbdp has ever made. Didn't know he had such an extensive vocabulary. He could have covered it in one of his usual on word posts: Whine.

No excuses here!!! Dont add to our loss. Coach T please remove this thread , it does no one any good and this does not reflect the majority of White House Fans

when is the portland white house game? and how do you think the outcome is looking with portland having a new head coach and all??

The game is in week 3.Too early to tell.Havent seen Portland yet.Game will be in Portland.

haha.....well that is my hometown, i haven't lived there since 6th grade, and i'm a senior this year, but i hope they do good with coach beaver. good luck to ya'll though, i believe i'll be in the good ole SH that night to watch my boys play!