Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 2 weeks later...

I can't stand it when the cheerleaders stand with a lost look on their faces and scream at the worst time, like when the quarterback is sacked. Could we not require that these idiots learn about the sports before they are allowed to cheer or pretend to cheer. :rolleyes:

Sounds to me like you've been rejected by a few cheerleaders. Do we really need someone coming on here and calling some high school girls idiots?

Guest dare_2_dream

the drunk guy gets my vote. drunk perves are annoying anywhere you go, especially at football games. i want to see some football, not some guy who is old enough to have kids the age of the girl he is hitting on.

If this one ever happens...

Schools where the visitors side has 300 seats for 3000 traveling fans and the school won't let you sit on the home side even though the home team will have about 100 people show up

...two words for you: Lawyer up.

If this truly happens, someone please list me a list of schools (public ones preferably). I wouldn't mind retiring early. No school is going to tell me where to sit in a stadium paid for by tax-payer dollars.

I will agree to that people should be able to sit where they choose to. It happens alot especially if it is two big rival schools. I'll not mention any names because of all the bashing that it causes on here.

When a highschool team trys to play a College fight song.(Wilson Central playing Rocky Top) THey cant play ROCKY TOP right! If you play it...Play it goood. And its really annoying when yall have 6 people in the band and the song sounds like little toots! Its horrible. ROCKY TOP IS THE MOST AMAZING SONG AND THEY KILLED IT

Edited by Bhsline73

I can't stand it when the cheerleaders stand with a lost look on their faces and scream at the worst time, like when the quarterback is sacked. Could we not require that these idiots learn about the sports before they are allowed to cheer or pretend to cheer. :thumb:

No I have not been rejected by any cheerleaders. If someone is willing to get in front of other people and act like they know what they are doing and makes a fool of themselves in the process, then yes the term fits. I have never met a true football fan that has not seen the cheerleaders cheer at the most inappropriate times. I have even seen some talk while a player on the other team is down hurt! :huh: Defend that one. It sounds like to me that someone may be dating a cheerleader and feels that they must be a man and come to their defense.

"those bands could sustain themselevs without the football team, highschool bands cannot" -- The single largest expense of a high school band is attending football games. Between uniforms, marching equipment, many bands having to provide their own busses, etc. The band would save quite a bit of money by not attending. In fact, many school's football teams rely on the gate and concession revenue that their larger bands provide. Ask the coaches why they tolerate those bands..... they know.

:)

The McMinn Central band takes the concession revenue - pretty small band, uninspiring, likes to play "Music to Kill Yourself By".... pretty sure the football program is getting ripped off in this case.

Still trying to find out how the band managed that one...

:thumb: