Most Annoying Thing at High School Games

Solomon

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• 2 weeks later...

And where in the world have you ever seen a liberal who was afraid to curse??? I think you got that backwards. Your liberals aren't singing in choirs the last I checked.

everybody that thinks the band is annoying you should reconsider. if there was no band at the football game it would be an atmospheric meltdown cause there would be no mood. when the home fans get down cause their losing. the only way to get them to cheer the up is to either gain some yards or listen to the band. cause if your team stinks but you still come to the game what do you come to see?????? now the band is freakin awsome.

Edit by Sol -

Please watch your language.

Edited by Solomon

everybody that thinks the band is annoying you should reconsider. if there was no band at the football game it would be an atmospheric meltdown cause there would be no mood. when the home fans get down cause their losing. the only way to get them to cheer the up is to either gain some yards or listen to the band. cause if your team stinks but you still come to the game what do you come to see?????? now the band is freakin awsome.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :(:thumb::(:) HAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D

Edited by Solomon

Announcers who LOVE to hear themselves talk, repeatedly call out the wrong players making plays ("Joe Blow in on the tackle."...even though Joe Blow is sitting on the sidelines), and constantly repeats some stupid catch-phrase EVERY time their team gets in 3rd down situation or trouble of any kind.

:D:o ha ha ha ha:rolleyes: B):lol:

Edited by Solomon

• 1 month later...

All right, state championship edition..........

Air horns

Milk jugs with rocks inside

Fans who bad mouth coaches that are up 21-10 at the time and won 44 straight ball games

Fans who insist their team has never committed a penalty and that the refs are idiots and need a (butt)-kicking

Bad announcers on TV who don't even know the names of the teams on the field(Mark Willard)

and the most annoying thing to come out of this season.......

the "Booze it and Lose it" Red Zone. So glad to see out tax dollars going to important matters such as sponsoring the red zone at the state championships.

• Upvote 1

the "Booze it and Lose it" Red Zone. So glad to see out tax dollars going to important matters such as sponsoring the red zone at the state championships.

I second that one, although I have a problem with the sponsor more than the sponsoring of the red zone itself. "Booze" and high school football don't mix, even if the booze reference is a somewhat of an anti-booze one (I say "somewhat" because the message isn't so much anti-booze as it is anti-drunk driving).

All the coaching staffs attending the championship games. Why do they insist on all dressing in their coaching gear? That would be like me wearing my work clothes to the game. How can any of these losers question the calls being made by coaching staffs who made it to the championship games?

Also annoying was the no re-entry into the stadium and all the empty parking spots that could not be used. This is not just at games, but people who back into parking spots. Why do that? Especially if you're such a bad driver you take up 2 spots.

People who smoke in the bathrooms.

The performance enhancing drug service announcements.

I mentioned this earlier, but people who keep walking or talking during the National Anthem. Be still and shut up while it's playing and teach your kids to do the same.

Blowout games.

How about football teams that win the state championship that, instead of going to celebrate with their friends and family on THEIR sideline, rush over to the opposing sideline and rub it in by pointing at the helmets, giving the opposing student body the finger, and exclaiming that the other school can kiss their toe

Smyrna may have won a state title, but they have lost any and all respect that I ever had for them.

They played an unbelievably great game and then acted like a bunch of punks. Anyone else see this?