Farragut(0-1)vs. Heritage(2-0)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the late post, had a busy Friday night, and yesterday was QUITE eventful, Can I get a GO VOLS?!!?! Anyways, Friday night's game was great. Farragut totally dominated the game; the score really doesn't reflect how much Farragut destroyed and controlled Heritage. I was really surprised by how terrible Heritage was, especially for a 5A school. And on top of that, people predicting a Heritage win throughout the week! They had one athlete on their team, #5 who was pretty good but other than that, there really wasn't a lot going on. They just looked like the typical rural team, big fat lineman who are pretty much worthless, slow unathletic players, and REDNECK FANS. Oh my god the fans! First of all, our student section was a good 3-4 times larger than Heritage's. But it was truely a paradise for me, and some of the other Senior guys. We spent most of the night heckling these Heritage fans who felt they needed to walk RIGHT in front of our student section. The highlight of the night involved this track and some Heritage High school student. During the course of the game, this bystander walked by numerous times taunting us, and we pretty much tore him a new one with our taunts. Finally, he came around one last time, and prompted to show us his "man boob" ; this guy was HUGE, the fattest person I've seen in a while, and I pretty much almost died laughing.

Anyways, Great game Farragut, way to rebound after a tough loss to Central.

As for Heritage, its going to be a long year if they keep playing like the way they did Friday.

Have a great Sunday and Labor day!

-alex

Edited by alex1118

This will be a great game I dont why you all are going with Farragut by so much. Farragut was just killed by a knox central team that lost about every starter last year including there qb and rb which were great. Heritage will suprise everyone in this game if they do not turnover the ball, Heritage has a very impressive offense and D this year. HERITAGE 21 FARRAGUT 14

The last few years Heritage has play well against FHS. Last year was an exception, the year before that was a one point win for FHS. HHS beat them two years ago. It should be a good game HHS 21 FHS 14.

Funny how no one thinks Heritage has improved. I expect Heritage to win this game by 10 with the running attack they bring. Unlike other years third year Coach T. Rewis has added a better then average passing option as well. I think Farragut will still be down after the pounding they took from that lower class 3-4A Central team!

HHS 24 FHS 14

Heritage 35 Fairygut 0

I would have to say this is goin to be a great game. Im picking heritage 21-17, Crowd might help to be a deciding X-factor! Heritage had a big crowd against SHS, Look for a bigger one on friday night!

heritage 27-14

Good call on the whole Heritage being good and winning thing. but seriously Sergeantowl. did u really think heritage would win 35-0

Edited by ihavenofriendzz

U got to watch Sarge he like's to bait the hook and see who will bite! That's why he is only a sarge and not a Col or something like that :lol:

I am working on OCS. I knew the 1+1's would win I just like messing with you parachute boy. :o

Are you still in the 101st? Lots of respect to you and God bless all who serve our country.