(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloudland's starting tailback Jordan Hughes broke his collarbone during the first drive against WG last night, yet managed to still score a touchdown hurt. He will be out until the Unaka game.

Luckily, the 'Landers had some young players step up last night. Sluder and Clawson both ran well. Buck looked good.

Cosby may win, but they'll have to bring their A-game.

Slim Jimmy is going with the Landers. Cosby has beat two VERY weak opponents. Their muffin style football will catch up to them this week when they go to Roane Mtn. Slim Jimmy says Landers by 15.

Jimmy's Losers: Cosby

Oldeagle say's Slim Jimmy is a water totin , stat keepin , concession stand workin , JV wannabe who wouldn't see the field in a freshman game for Cosby or Cloudland.

Oldeagle's Loser: Slim Jimmy

Oldeagle say's Slim Jimmy is a water totin , stat keepin , concession stand workin , JV wannabe who wouldn't see the field in a freshman game for Cosby or Cloudland.

Oldeagle's Loser: Slim Jimmy

Slim Jimmy says Old Eagle don't know Slim Jimmy to well. Slim Jimmy and Pujo both think the Landers are going to beat the Cosby Muffins.

Jimmy's Losers: old eagle and the Cosby muffins

Slim Jimmy says Old Eagle don't know Slim Jimmy to well. Slim Jimmy and Pujo both think the Landers are going to beat the Cosby Muffins.

Jimmy's Losers: old eagle and the Cosby muffins

I know you're a big mouthed moron who thinks he's some kind of radio personality with the whole "Slim Jimmy says" crap! I also know you pretend to play for South Pitt but unless they have internet access and a computer lab in the locker room down there and your coaches don't mind you waisting time being an idiot on coacht less than two hours before kickoff you are not playing for anyone. You my friend are the waterboy I'm sure of it.

My mamma says , mamma says , mamma says Slim Jimmy (aka) The waterboy is a LOSER!

I know you're a big mouthed moron who thinks he's some kind of radio personality with the whole "Slim Jimmy says" crap! I also know you pretend to play for South Pitt but unless they have internet access and a computer lab in the locker room down there and your coaches don't mind you waisting time being an idiot on coacht less than two hours before kickoff you are not playing for anyone. You my friend are the waterboy I'm sure of it.

My mamma says , mamma says , mamma says Slim Jimmy (aka) The waterboy is a LOSER!

Slim Jimmy says go eat another blueberry muffin.

Edited by Jim Jibberish