(2-0) Cosby @ (1-1) Cloudland

old24eagle

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slim Jimmy is pulling for the Landers this week. Slim Jimmy thinks the landers can beat the Cosby Muffs.

Cloudland is in a rebuilding year but they still have pride and heart.Those two elements can win you some ballgames. I look for Cosby to try to throw the ball, I'd say Cloudland will be prepared for it.

Get ready Cloudland and kick some Cosby butt!

Slim Jimmy is glad to see that someone else is cheering for Cloudland besides me and Pujo. Cloudland is going to beat them like the muffins they are. Cosby's muffin style football is going to catch up with them this week on Roane Mtn.

Cloudland by 6

Jimmy's Losers: Cosby Muffins

Slim Jimmy is glad to see that someone else is cheering for Cloudland besides me and Pujo. Cloudland is going to beat them like the muffins they are. Cosby's muffin style football is going to catch up with them this week on Roane Mtn.

Cloudland by 6

Jimmy's Losers: Cosby Muffins

Slick Willy, you should really think before you post. You could just go back and "bump" your last fifteen post cause you're not saying anything new.

Top ten things you can count on in a Small Johnson err..... Slim Jimmy post

10. Stupidity (he just can't help it)

9. "Slim Jimmy Says" (trying to sound like he knows sports)

8. "Slim Jimmy knows football" (trying to defend himself)

7. "Slim Jimmy is not an idiot" (same as #8)

6. Continous reference to himself in third person (Who the h#$* knows!)

5. Repitition (it took him since last season to come up with this much)

4. Repitition (''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''')

3. Repitition (""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")

2. No respect for a team that is trying to build a winning program. (he's an idiot)

and your #1 The word MUFFIN (it's just a favorite of his, yep, he's an idiot!)

That is bad about Jordan he is a good hard working kid. I still have to go with Cloudland so get-er-done and shut up Cosbys mouth! Go Dogs, Go Cloudland!

I can fully respect your pick, but what I don't get is your "shut up Cosbys mouth!" comment. Find me one post on here that says we're goin undefeated, straight to the boro, nobody's touchin us, we're runnin the tables, or any other crap like that. The Eagle nation is excited, and proud of the way we finished last year and the way we started out this year. I'm sure you'll find several post where Cosby has respected Cloudland and your boys at Hampton as well. The only crap we've talked has been to idiots such as "The King" and "Jim Jibberish" who will never repsect Cosby. We could go 9-1 in the regular season, but they would come up with some reason why we should just give up football alltogether. Cosby has some boys and coaches that are bustin their hind parts to build up this program. You guys just keep lookin down on em, it's only motivation my friend. Is it possible there big dog that you know there aren't many teams in the region that you need to worry about, but now the bulldogs have to prepare for someone besides the landers?

Slick Willy, you should really think before you post. You could just go back and "bump" your last fifteen post cause you're not saying anything new.

Top ten things you can count on in a Small Johnson err..... Slim Jimmy post

10. Stupidity (he just can't help it)

9. "Slim Jimmy Says" (trying to sound like he knows sports)

8. "Slim Jimmy knows football" (trying to defend himself)

7. "Slim Jimmy is not an idiot" (same as #8)

6. Continous reference to himself in third person (Who the h#$* knows!)

5. Repitition (it took him since last season to come up with this much)

4. Repitition (''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''')

3. Repitition (""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""")

2. No respect for a team that is trying to build a winning program. (he's an idiot)

and your #1 The word MUFFIN (it's just a favorite of his, yep, he's an idiot!)

Are you offended that Slim Jimmy called your team muffins? Slim Jimmy is just stating the facts buddy.

Are you offended that Slim Jimmy called your team muffins? Slim Jimmy is just stating the facts buddy.

No buddy, not offended just wandering how many times you've watched Cosby play. I'm not really gonna believe your answer cause we all know you lied about playin for S. Pitt. What are you, like 45?