Livingston Academy @ Kingston

wpasi

Is Kingston out of school Friday?

They were last year when they traveled to LA and they didn't play well at all. Coaches always say teams don't play well when they're out of school and if Kingston is out again for Labor Day weekend that could be bad for the home team.

One thing that will help Kingston is Cates being gone. He torched the Jackets last year.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I've seen LA in scrimmage and Kingstonvs. Harriman..I'll tak LA in a close one. Harriman is a good 1A team...and that's what exactly Kingston played...Now Trousdale is an EXCEPTIONAL 1A team and LA held their own with them...Kingston is depending too much on their running backs when really their quarterback is the most dangerous player on the field. In my conclusion: If #10 from kingston catches fire then they win..If they expect to throw Livingston's line around like they did Harriman's then they will lose..Livingston is a much better team than Harriman and with all do respect how manyof Harriman's turnovers did kingston convert into TDs...They will play a much better team in LA...its gonna be a close and could determine the playoffs cause i dont think any of these teams have a chance against the top 3 (AE,Fulton,KC)..so they better be on their A game

Is Kingston out of school Friday?

They were last year when they traveled to LA and they didn't play well at all. Coaches always say teams don't play well when they're out of school and if Kingston is out again for Labor Day weekend that could be bad for the home team.

One thing that will help Kingston is Cates being gone. He torched the Jackets last year.

I guess coach King needs to make them go to school anyway! and yes Cates was a one man wrecking crew for LA.

Kingston 14

LA 10

Kingston absolutely dominated. Congrats to their players and fans. :rolleyes:

LA only had 2 first downs, only ran a little over 20 plays compared to Kingston's 61, and worse yet, two more players went down with injuries... believe it was Carwile and Reynolds tonight.

Kingston has the best defense in the state or LA has the worst offense. This was UGLY!!! We have got to try something besides running straight ahead. Option--pass---end around---fake punt---anything different. Gotta take some chances sometime!!

Kingston absolutely dominated. Congrats to their players and fans. :rolleyes:

LA only had 2 first downs, only ran a little over 20 plays compared to Kingston's 61, and worse yet, two more players went down with injuries... believe it was Carwile and Reynolds tonight.

Tough loss widcats it looks like both our programs are in for a rough year. This jacket fan from TC is still pulling for ya. Good luck with the rest of your season and for goodness sake get them boys healthy.