Pigeon Forge vs. Rutledge

beefinthebox

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure do hope the Tigers can get on a roll this week. Rutledge is gonna be out for blood though. They came very close to exacting revenge last year. (12-8) I believe, but they will still be seeking revenge for the 40 somethin to zero tail kickin PF handed em two seasons ago. If the Tigers aren't ready to play this could be another sad week for the Orange and Black. Straighten it up Tigers! I want to see you guys do somethin big this year. Don't wait to late to get started on it. :thumb: GO TIGERS!

Pigeon Forge has suffered two uninspiring loses. Will the "Mighty" Tigers show some character and pride against Rutledge or will they tank again...Opinions please!!! :thumb:

Beef, have you been to either of the first two games? if so what is your opinion of the 3-3-5

Edited by UNITAS 19

pigeon forge is a joke.they can't even keep a football coach.i'd say whoever wins this game will duke it out with union for the last playoff spot and a 1st round beating in the playoffs.and this is one of the weakest regions in the state.lucky greenville,elizabethton,unicoi,ect don't elect to play down in their proper classes.pfhs should drop to 2a

Beef, have you been to either of the first two games? if so what is your opinion of the 3-3-5

Yes, I have been to both games. The objective in the 3-5 is for the lineman to free up the linebackers to make plays. I've seen players in position to make the tackle almost every play, then get ran over. Too much arm tackling. :thumb:

pigeon forge is a joke.they can't even keep a football coach.i'd say whoever wins this game will duke it out with union for the last playoff spot and a 1st round beating in the playoffs.and this is one of the weakest regions in the state.lucky greenville,elizabethton,unicoi,ect don't elect to play down in their proper classes.pfhs should drop to 2a

P.F. cannot keep a coach because of their stumbling, fumbling, bumbling principal who has run off 2 head football coaches and several assistants, 1 basketball coach and several assistants. They are a relatively new High School(5years old). He likes to be called coach but evertime I ever saw him get involved with coaching in the last ten years it has been disastrous. Typical bubba.

P.F. cannot keep a coach because of their stumbling, fumbling, bumbling principal who has run off 2 head football coaches and several assistants, 1 basketball coach and several assistants. They are a relatively new High School(5years old). He likes to be called coach but evertime I ever saw him get involved with coaching in the last ten years it has been disastrous. Typical bubba.

Give PS a chance. He has been in the business as long as the football team. Both are new and learning. The football team is taking small steps trying to grow. It will take a while for them to be consistent. They are learning, but it takes time.

I know that you are a Gat-Pitt football fan. Coach Hammonds is a great coach and has a very well established program. He is a class act. I hope his team does well this year. He is deserving. I also hope that everyone remembers that PFHS is very young and consistency takes time.

Yes, I have been to both games. The objective in the 3-5 is for the lineman to free up the linebackers to make plays. I've seen players in position to make the tackle almost every play, then get ran over. Too much arm tackling. :rolleyes:

thanks for your take, i personally am not crazy about it but i'm not going to rag the coaches (they dont come to my work and tell me how to do my job) on the rare occasion when we go to a 4 or 5 man line, we seem to tackle better....just an observation

your unsolicited compliment is greatly appreciated from one end of pigeon forge to the other. will you be attending seymour or gp when you start high school?

your unsolicited compliment is greatly appreciated from one end of pigeon forge to the other. will you be attending seymour or gp when you start high school?

funny Unitas! I believe that he will be attending primary school at one of the two schools mentioned first. I hope that he graduates kindergarten this spring!

Edited by orangepigskin