Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the predictions for this game?

This is going to be a tough game, Ryan's schedule is brutal. There should be a tremendous crowd at Overton High School. It is going to come down to who controls the line of scrimmage. We should be self confident. Christian Brothers is a tad bigger than JPII. Here hoping for a solid Ryan victory over a tough Christian Brother team. ;)

This is going to be a tough game, Ryan's schedule is brutal. There should be a tremendous crowd at Overton High School. It is going to come down to who controls the line of scrimmage. We should be self confident. Christian Brothers is a tad bigger than JPII. Here hoping for a solid Ryan victory over a tough Christian Brother team. :thumb:

I agree with the previous 2 posts. it will come down to who will control the line of scrimmage. Fr is a little bigger than the d-line from CBHS, but they will be tough to move around. I think the Irish pull out a w in this one by a td!

Go Irish!

That's the best thing FRHS has going for it and the worst thing CBHS has to deal with....a 37-0 shelacking last year will not bode well for CBHS. FRHS is much improved and confident. Look for the Irish by a field goal.

Ole Dad

Last year it was 37-0. CBHS still has a good team. Has Father Ryan improved that much? I see CBHS by 14.