Father Ryan ys. Christian Brothers

bigbigguy

You will eventually be a Lussier fan. As you watch his work.

Ole Dad

Who cares if they become a powerhouse again this year? They have started the season 2-0. When was the last time Ryan started a season with 2 wins. Confidence is a great motivator. I think Ryan will definately make the post season this year. I am not a fan of Coach Lussier but I do respect his defensive coaching. Ryan's defense is goooooddd this year. Congratulations Irish on a great win, however, I think the more difficult D2 games are yet to come.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will eventually be a Lussier fan. As you watch his work.

Ole Dad

I may be a fan of his work but I will not be a fan of his methods or him as a person. Good luck Irish things are looking up.

Mr. Overconfident (FRW) welcome back! You still have the meat of D2AAA to go this season. Let's see how that pans out first. I do think the playoffs may be in the cards this season. Again Good Luck.

Father Ryan last night reminded me A LOT of the 1997 team. They just grinded it out and kept pounding it away and wore down CBHS. They also showed something that us Father Ryan fans have not seen in a while which was a well balanced passing attack. I have to give big ups to the O-Line, they were busting some HUGE wholes for those running backs and gave Blair enough protection to read the play and pick the right WR. The Defense steped up big and forced numerous 3rd and longs. The big boys up front on the D side got in and cause a lot of havoc in the back field forcing some bad throws.

Good luck next week Irish, keep fighting we are all behind you!

Father Ryan last night reminded me A LOT of the 1997 team. They just grinded it out and kept pounding it away and wore down CBHS. They also showed something that us Father Ryan fans have not seen in a while which was a well balanced passing attack. I have to give big ups to the O-Line, they were busting some HUGE wholes for those running backs and gave Blair enough protection to read the play and pick the right WR. The Defense steped up big and forced numerous 3rd and longs. The big boys up front on the D side got in and cause a lot of havoc in the back field forcing some bad throws.

Good luck next week Irish, keep fighting we are all behind you!

Congatulations Father Ryan. This is a great comeback story in the making.

Bauber,

You're ridiculous. The measuring stick of weather FRHS of being a powerhouse will be determined by a state championship appearance? I don't think so. The measuring stick on that will be a great W-L record on a consistent basis. Heck, they were the breather on everyone's schedule and now they are a team to be prepared for. Didn't they win only 3 games in 3-4 years before Lussier's arrival and now they could maybe win 5-6 games this year? Stand by for more Irish wins.

Ole Dad

Well since you obviously don't understand what a state championship appearance means ill explain it to you. For one it is kind of funny you are so arrogant already and think FR can beat the world after a few wins. I am not downplaying those wins by any means and I am glad you have confidence in your team but once a person cries wolf year in and year out some people will remain skeptical. A state champ appearance means you have beat your competition in season and during the playoffs and you have beat the best teams in the league to get there consecutively. That equates to you being a powerhouse in the league if I am wrong correct me. Good try though Ole Dad I will continue to applaud your effort. Maybe you should start a religion based around Lussier so you can worship him some more seems like you could compete with Tom Cruise and his Scientology. Just a thought though.

Edited by Bauber

There's one thing about MBA, BA, and MUS, these teams don't have to talk too much because they prove it week in and week out. I agree with Bauber that Ryan has potential to win a few games this year and go to the playoffs but winning in D2AAA is hard to come by and Ryan has been in the basement a long time. I just think there is alot of hype about a couple of games and the meat of D2AAA is yet to be played. Confidence is good but overconfidence can kill. Champions don't have to talk big because they play big on the field consistently.

There's one thing about MBA, BA, and MUS, these teams don't have to talk too much because they prove it week in and week out. I agree with Bauber that Ryan has potential to win a few games this year and go to the playoffs but winning in D2AAA is hard to come by and Ryan has been in the basement a long time. I just think there is alot of hype about a couple of games and the meat of D2AAA is yet to be played. Confidence is good but overconfidence can kill. Champions don't have to talk big because they play big on the field consistently.

You already said that. If we can beat CBHS, we can play anyone

Who cares if they become a powerhouse again this year? They have started the season 2-0. When was the last time Ryan started a season with 2 wins. Confidence is a great motivator. I think Ryan will definately make the post season this year. I am not a fan of Coach Lussier but I do respect his defensive coaching. Ryan's defense is goooooddd this year. Congratulations Irish on a great win, however, I think the more difficult D2 games are yet to come.

UH obviously the Father Ryan community cares if they become a powerhouse again. yes. they will have tougher D2 games down the road but right now they look pretty impressive and i would love to see JP2 try and win a game against the likes of BA MBA McCallie and so on.... If i were you i would stick to posting on JP2 threads instead of Father Ryan threads and the knights should get ready for Goodpasture because they have a pretty impressive team as well. ANYWAYS, great win for the irish the difference maker was 0 turnovers and the crowd.

thats funny has JP2 beaten the "meat of D2AAA" yet?

once pope plays teams like BA MUS MBA and McCallie they will stop your only player just like Father Ryan did.