MBA vs. MUS

TheBigRedDog

Big game this week as MBA goes on the road for the third week in a row. MUS was beaten soundly last week by powerhouse, Nease(FL), but I imagine they are still very good, having beaten Melrose the week prior. MBA comes off a big win over Trinity(KY), but has lost its starting QB, David Howe to a torn ACL and MCL. In addition, MBA's starting tailback, Tompkins is also out for the year with an injury.

Thoughts?...

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough one to call. I did watch most of MUS vs. Melrose, and they played very tough, but not up to the level of where they have been the past couple of years, IMO. Have not had a chance to see MBA, but that win over Trinity...very impressive. The MBA injuries have to hurt their chances, but I'll still take them 20-14.

Can anyone update me on MBA's injury status? I'm taking MBA 24-10.

Let me follow that one...what sort of depth does MBA have? Traditionally, that's been something of an issue, given that the school has roughly 300 boys from which to build a team. How many players are there actually out there? Not that it's really indicative of anything, but the school's website posts a detailed schedule for all of its teams, and there is none listed for JV football.