Father Ryan vs. Franklin, week 3

bigbigguy

So what exactly is the situation with the quarterbacks at Franklin? Being away at school, the last I saw Franklin play was at the scrimmage at Western where none of the QBs looked very good. If you have a player like Todd Campbell on the team, you have to have the ability to get him the ball!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They key for Father Ryan in this game will be shutting down Tod Cambell, If they are not carefully he will make big play after big play, those CBs and Safteys are going to have to be on their toes all night.

Check out www.40speed.com an advertiser on this site. Go half way down on the right side to see Father Ryan WR/CB Hohl featured on this site. If he and Bateman All-State Linebacker are on the field together, Campbell will be a non factor in this game. Ryan by 14 B)

I don`t see a a scenario where the score is 35-17 for EITHER team. I think this will be a closely contested game with the outcome in doubt into the 4th quarter. Father Ryan has played well to this point and has building confidence on their side.....Franklin on the other hand is strong defensively and will not have a let down like last year.....The game, originally scheduled to be played at Greer Stadium, has been moved back to Franklin`s stadium because of the Sounds making the playoffs......This will be another Home game for the Rebels and that`s worth a few extra points.

As good as last weeks win over Christian Brothers was, I think this is truly a measuring stick game for the Irish. If they can play well enough to win this game, then they have Briarcrest and Centennial the next two weks at home. They could be 5-0 going to MBA Sept 29..

That`s a lot of "ifs", but it`s the first time you could envision that scenario in about the last 6 years. I have a lot of respect for Franklin`s program. I am under no illusions. Ryan will have to bring their "A"game.

That's why he probably committed to UT early.

Yep...He did! Campbell "knew" what was coming...he has as little faith as anyone in his QB's getting him the ball!

As for Father Ryan and Franklin....gotta go with Ryan in a close one. Franklin Defense is ALL they have going for them right now, just not sure they can "win" the game.

Good Luck to both teams!

Got to agree with hit or be hit....ryan offense just a little too much for even Franklin's defense. It would take a number of lucky breaks in addition to a great defense to pull this one off. If Franklin offense has sputtered before ...no reason to think that Irish D won't cause even more problems for this "green" offense.

Edited by BigDogDaddy

Yep...He did! Campbell "knew" what was coming...he has as little faith as anyone in his QB's getting him the ball!

As for Father Ryan and Franklin....gotta go with Ryan in a close one. Franklin Defense is ALL they have going for them right now, just not sure they can "win" the game.

Good Luck to both teams!

wow that puddle of ignorance that just dripped down from your brain is disturbing.

first off, campbell committed long before franklin even started thinking about practicing, let alone had todd working with the QBs

and secondly franklin's D is not all they have going for them. their offense can drive the ball all night, their o-line was spanking ravenwoods D from the get go.

you really seem to have some beef with campbell, what's wrong did he steal your girl? how unfortunate, would a kleenex make things all better? or perhaps a smiley emoticon?? :thumb::lol:

Edited by mr. self-destruct

Any chance they can get some internet radio coverage going?

Ole Dad

I know this a little off subject (or maybe not), but spoke to one of Father Ryans boosters today and hope to be carring video highlights for the rest of the season of Father Ryan Football!

Good luck Ryan and get me some great highlights!!!!!!!!!

Dean Jonnson

www.schoolsportsradio.com