Eric Locke?

rocketman

I know where eric locke is. I saw him the other day and I TRIED to talk to him but his father spoke for him. By the way, eric's plans for the future is to stay on the leash his father has on him and another rumor I heard is that when juicy gets tired of holding on to the leash, he ties eric up to the nearest ATM machine!!!! By the way go VOLS juicy!!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest muld

A week or two ago, there was an article in the Knoxville News-Sentinel that said Tusculum was NOT going to let him play football. Basically said that he'd transferred around too much for Tusculum's pleasure.

• 1 month later...

Can tell you that Tusculum wanted no part of him or his father. It's a Christian school, couldn't stomach the lying, cheating, stealing, or Eric either! Seriously, they loved the talent, but not the anchor attached to it.

added 7/10

Have to eat my words guys. Eric is in Greeneville, working in my plant. He says he's going to Tusculum and trying out for quarterback. The coach is still publically denying that he will play ball at all. Have to admire the talent, but I hope he doesn't play there.

Have to edit this once again. Eric no longer works here. Walked out last nite. Said he was going home. Who knows? Heard thru the grapevine, that Tusculum would not give him a shot.

[Edited by ie3 on 7/10/02 4:17P]

[Edited by ie3 on 7/12/02 3:07P]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...