TCA vs USJ

Crusader888

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

key injuries could make this one interesting...Heard USJ had lost Muir # 26 Friday night...he was their big play guy...no other recievers have consitently made catches...if they are forced to run More that could play to TCA strength...on the other hand TCA lost Shaw # 7...with limited roster this could change their game...should be a good game

Facts are Facts...and the fact is that USJ is, was, and always will be OVERRATED. Now with that being said TCA is a team of young guys that in the future will be great...BUT not yet. USJ has lost the chip from their shoulder and they want to resurrect the old punching bag known as TCA from their past. Hurts me to say but USJ starts to turn things around this Friday. USJ-31, TCA-11. But I do see TCA having a winning record by seasons end.

I think this would could be close or could be a 14+ win for someone.But lets look.Rumor is that USJ's Chris Miur is injured,although I'm not sure how bad the injury is,it will be a big loss for USJ.TCA on the other hand may have a lot to build off of.They played close,very close,in a game they were supposed to lose against JCS.The offense kept up and if the defense is able to bolster down,then TCA should win this one.I say 35-14,TCA.