WHo aRe THEY.?

DB won their region last year because the rest of the region was horrible... Region 2 is always stronger than region 1 so its no surprise that region 2's #4 could put out region 1's #1. DB is the only team that can consitantly compete with region 2 teams in the playoffs... and last year was a huge down year for db standards

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he did say they werent in any particular order, maybe you should try and read sometimes...besides, smyrna will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win a state championship with shadowens as coach, and i dont think they will beat riverdale with him as coach either...while he is STACKED with talent, he is a consistant underachiever with it :thumb:

coach shad is the best coach in the region hands down..now that he has more than 4 coaches like last yr..he can concentrate on jus being a head coach..instead of coaching qb,dbs and wrs..a coach may have talent..BUT maybe the kids dont want to play..maybe they r in it for the next level play and as we all know that gets ur team no where on fridays..he has been at his respected school for longer than any coach in the region..and he will definatly b rewarded for it this yr!!!althoght i am not saying we will beat riverdale and that we will win state..bc it will happen as god sees fit..but he has put time and effort in to this yrs team more than any coach in the region this yr..i firmly believe that...no matter what yall might think of him..he works harder than any coach an loves seeing the FAMILY suceed and to get the reward for friday night..

so with all do respect to everyone who is hating on coach shad..please take a step back and allow yourself to view the things he has set for his team and what goals are being met every week in and out...

Would start with DB and Oak Ridge since Owls beat em both last year and this years team is arguably better than last years. I am very impressed with what I have seen from owls thus far in the air and on the ground. Defense is stout too. Freshman kicker is the real deal. And for the first time I know of Owls play nobody both ways.

Correct me if I am wrong but doesnt Justin Mc play both ways on the line?

coach shad is the best coach in the region hands down..now that he has more than 4 coaches like last yr..he can concentrate on jus being a head coach..instead of coaching qb,dbs and wrs..a coach may have talent..BUT maybe the kids dont want to play..maybe they r in it for the next level play and as we all know that gets ur team no where on fridays..he has been at his respected school for longer than any coach in the region..and he will definatly b rewarded for it this yr!!!althoght i am not saying we will beat riverdale and that we will win state..bc it will happen as god sees fit..but he has put time and effort in to this yrs team more than any coach in the region this yr..i firmly believe that...no matter what yall might think of him..he works harder than any coach an loves seeing the FAMILY suceed and to get the reward for friday night..

so with all do respect to everyone who is hating on coach shad..please take a step back and allow yourself to view the things he has set for his team and what goals are being met every week in and out...

How long has he been at smyrna?I think shadowens has been pretty good maybe not good enough for a Title but he has produced two D1 college players in the last few years.

well he did say they werent in any particular order, maybe you should try and read sometimes...besides, smyrna will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win a state championship with shadowens as coach, and i dont think they will beat riverdale with him as coach either...while he is STACKED with talent, he is a consistant underachiever with it :thumb:

I guess if you want to talk about underachieving when you have more talent than most everyone you play, then riverdale has to be the king. According to every riverdale player/poster/fan, they have had more talent than anyone in the last 10 years. So in your line of thinking, Riverdale should have 10 gold balls, right? I kno, I know, you have a bunch of silver balls, but isn't second place underachieving? Or do you get to change the meaning of under achiever from team to team, however "riverdale" sees fit?

well he did say they werent in any particular order, maybe you should try and read sometimes...besides, smyrna will NEVER EVER EVER EVER win a state championship with shadowens as coach, and i dont think they will beat riverdale with him as coach either...while he is STACKED with talent, he is a consistant underachiever with it :lol:

Why do you think that..? I mean everyone downs him and says o he is a bad coach but deep down he is in my opinion one of the best in the state.. You know a coach can only do so much.. then its up to the players... he is there along with the rest of the staff every night going over things, trying to make corections and things like that..So before you go and down "any" coach go look at all the things they actually do..we will see about that Smyrna vs Riverdale game.. and maybe what you need to do is worry bout the team you got this week.. and make sure yall dont get beat again.. I mean Smyrna is 3-0 right now.. so I might save the trash talk for later..