Adamsville/Hardin County

dobber2368

I think this game will be closer than most will predict it.Both teams want to go above and beyond what the experts have them picked finishing.Looking at both teams,Hardin County is hungry.Being 0-2 in 2 big losses isn't exactly where they want or need to be.So expect the Tigers to play for a win more than they have so far.Adamsville on the other hand tasted a win for the first time in a while.Hopefully this will be an even bigger lift to momentum and morale for the Cardinals.If the two teams play,building off momentuma and hungry for a win,this should be close.But I think since a win always helps,I'm taking Adamsville 21-14.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardin County's depth will be the deciding factor in this game. They have too many players for Adamsville at this point. Check back in '08, the Cardinals will be able to play with the Tigers by that time.

If the Tigers lose this game, I would not want to be Coach McAdams. The Hardin County people will not be too happy.

Tigers win 28-7.

Hardin county will kill adamsville. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say that adamsville doesn't even score. HC is too fired up for this game coming off two tough losses. This game could get ugly.

Hardin county- 42

Adamsville- 0

oh and check back in 08'? we are talking bout football right? Yeah i thought wr were, adamsville will never come close to beating hardin county in football.

Hardin county will kill adamsville. I'm even going to go out on a limb and say that adamsville doesn't even score. HC is too fired up for this game coming off two tough losses. This game could get ugly.

Hardin county- 42

Adamsville- 0

oh and check back in 08'? we are talking bout football right? Yeah i thought wr were, adamsville will never come close to beating hardin county in football.

With your enrollment numbers you should have more possible talent than a team that is 1/4 of your size with its enrollment. However, we all know it takes more than numbers. It has not been all that long since a'ville gave hc more than they wanted out of a little 2a school.

Try this on for size.

Coach Gray's first game as a qb for the cardinals was at home against?? Hardin county

Coach Gray's first game at home as head coach is against Hardin county.

If you come in and let the cardinals keep it close into the fourth quater all bets are off.

Guest bobcats#67

i think aville will take this one cause their defense is very good this year. i play for mcnairy central and i think they did very good on defense against us it was just turnovers that hurt them. i say aville will take it 21-7 because of their defense