Week 4 White House at Macon Co

timbdp

I think that the Tigers can pull it out this Friday. We were on the road 3 weeks in a row I mean come on give us a break. Are we allowed to lose a few games? We are not all perfect and we are all still greiving the loss of Hudson and we have to adjust to the fact that hes not linebacker anymore and thats hard but we are moving on but its just as hard as it was March 27th 2006. Its time to move on and we know this. Boski keep picking on angleseyesnest and your gonna deal with a few people.

GO MACON!!

Just as sure as im not running, im just as sure that you guys are going to get pounded again! The playoffs are like a winning season ..and you wont have either. deal with that!

White House rolls big!!

Even more so.

Panther Pride!!!

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Angel eyes can take care of herself, but thanks for looking out for her. :thumb: As for the game this week the Tigers are going to have to beat what they've done the past two weeks. I always support my Tigers, but I agree with the others...if they don't win Friday night they won't make the play offs. (Sorry guys but I still love ya). I do beleive that since we are a home it will make a difference.

Geo...I don't know who you are, but what you said about Coach Cook jinxing the team...You walked right into that one with the comments you're getting on that. It was lame. But I still like you because you support the right team :huh:

Go Big Blue

Right on sister!!! if she can dish it ..she can take it.

she's a big girl ..she can take care of herself :lol:

but she must also except the truth ..Macon Co. Tigers are about to get tamed again!

Edited by boski

Right on brother!!! if she can dish it ..she can take it.

she's a big girl ..she can take care of herself :thumb:

but she must also except the truth ..Macon Co. Tigers are about to get tamed again!

Hmmm I don't think I persay dish it out like I would like too maybe I need too. Tamed you say?? Well, well, well I guess time will tell on that one always does. Boski no matter what happens I still stand behind them always will no matter what I don't make crazy predictions cause then I would be eating crow along with a few others I don't do that but i will still say I really don't think their season is over by no means I really don't. I know what I saw a few weeks back was an entirley different team. I don't know what happened between then and now but I don't think it is quiet over yet I am not counting them out just yet I just can't and thats ok if you don't understand that I have my reasons don't matter.

I only accept the truth when the final seconds run out and that doesn't happen until Friday night. Ever notice Macon County fans how people just seem to love our threads?? Oh well, guess were entertaining or something. Thanks Hudson41 for sticking up for me. Oh yeah better also get your facts straight Boski Tigerfan 007 isn't a he it is also a she B)

Coach satt in TC is probably the best coach in TN. But if you ain't got some boys who have experience your not going to win and WH is full of freshman and soph. Im really surprised they beat Portland. Macon will get it together. They beat themselves last week. We had a lot of dropped balls and the flags were on every play. The homefield advantage we have this time and these boys want revenge. These boys win when the want to. :thumb:

"Im really surprized they beat portland"..... Portland had very few seniors or juniors either. They lost alot of seniors after last yr, something like 18 .... (That head coach knew when to leave town)!! Portland is very young and had been overachieving in their first 2 games, they might not win again this yr.

the bLuE dEvIls take this one. Macon co. Tigers Beware.

Hmmm I don't think I persay dish it out like I would like too maybe I need too. Tamed you say?? Well, well, well I guess time will tell on that one always does. Boski no matter what happens I still stand behind them always will no matter what I don't make crazy predictions cause then I would be eating crow along with a few others I don't do that but i will still say I really don't think their season is over by no means I really don't. I know what I saw a few weeks back was an entirley different team. I don't know what happened between then and now but I don't think it is quiet over yet I am not counting them out just yet I just can't and thats ok if you don't understand that I have my reasons don't matter.

I only accept the truth when the final seconds run out and that doesn't happen until Friday night. Ever notice Macon County fans how people just seem to love our threads?? Oh well, guess were entertaining or something. Thanks Hudson41 for sticking up for me. Oh yeah better also get your facts straight Boski Tigerfan 007 isn't a he it is also a she :thumb:

oh..my bad.. corrected!!

and its good that you stand behind your team no matter what ..thats what makes a real true fan.. i stuck behind my team ..in good and bad times ..and eating crow ..its not that bad once you get used to it ..i ate crow for 20 games ..but i didnt give up on my team so i kinda understand ..and no one can dish it like they would like to on here..but people still get their jabs in ..i know i see it all the time ..not just here either... ok are facts straight ..now back to bashing your team ..hey what can i say ... if it aint fun i dont do it...

White House wins big!!! is this a crazy predictions? ..why no ma'am its pure logic!

A short poem.

When you look up at the score board and see that fat lady singing ..dont look for a pinch because you wont be dreaming the game will be over and yes its true ..1 team would have won and its sure wont be you.

While there are a lot of crazy predictions, let's look at the reality.

Macon County has lost two straight games, but Friday's could be one of the most important games of the year. If they fall into an 0-2 hole in the region, it could be over. And here's why.

Macon County would have lost to Pearl-Cohn and White House, with games still left with:

Greenbrier (defending champ)

Station Camp (maybe the most improved team)

DeKalb County

Sycamore

That means at 0-2, they have to beat two of those teams to even have a shot, but more realistically, they might have to go 3-1 down the stretch against them to get in, if Pearl-Cohn and White House both end up as playoff teams.

Macon County beat a weaker Trousdale team and a decent Westmoreland team, but have been embarrassed the last two weeks. Someone mentioned they have the toughest schedule? Is that so...tell me how Macon County would fare against 5-A Beech and 4-A Portland to go with 3-A Page (who is down) and Kentucky traditional Franklin-Simpson? How does a weak Trousdale, Westmoreland and York even come close to compare to that?

Look at this thing logically. If White House wins, this is going to be a long year for the Tigers at 2-3 and looking from the bottom up.

Further, reading the preview at the White House site, the stats show that Macon likes to throw it. White House has not seen much through the air, but been successful against it.

And we played 4-A teams that chucked it all over the field and did just fine, for four years.