Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

take it from me, we scrimmaged them, CAK is good even without tarr, he wasn't there when we scrimmaged them. i don't know how good brentwood is this year, but we beat brentwood 3-0 last year in state and from those games i would say CAK would beat brentwood, but once again this was last years brentwood team and this year's CAK team, so i guess it doesn't matter that much lol.

your joking me right??..brentwood would not lose to cak, they are good but in a whole different division..lets just drop that conversation because we will never play so its pointless to discuss

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another top player in state.... Ethan Ingham, Gallatin. Been watching and noticing him full some time in the summer county soccer scene. Just a junior but with tons of expereince out of the hendersonville select prgrams. also with ties to famed hendersonvilee soccer, he plays at GHS which is in the same region as HHS, make it tough to get past region, but always a good run. So he is a standout and a team player, which is full of guys with not nearly the talent or experience. Seems to get over looked being so close to the oone of the big names in high school soccer. However, great leader and better player.

Happens to be GHS football standout as well.

Another top player in state.... Ethan Ingham, Gallatin. Been watching and noticing him full some time in the summer county soccer scene. Just a junior but with tons of expereince out of the hendersonville select prgrams. also with ties to famed hendersonvilee soccer, he plays at GHS which is in the same region as HHS, make it tough to get past region, but always a good run. So he is a standout and a team player, which is full of guys with not nearly the talent or experience. Seems to get over looked being so close to the oone of the big names in high school soccer. However, great leader and better player.

Happens to be GHS football standout as well.

yea we played gallatin last week and if i indentified who their stand-out was, it would be the somalian center mid. i know his first name is Johnny, but i dont know his last name. anyway he's a very good player and by far their best.

yea we played gallatin last week and if i indentified who their stand-out was, it would be the somalian center mid. i know his first name is Johnny, but i dont know his last name. anyway he's a very good player and by far their best.

His name is Jimmy and he was born in Sudan. He really is one of the best players in the midstate when he is on top of his game and not hurt. He is a joy to watch and should get more recognition than he does.

yes, his name is actually "Jimmy", i believe he went all state last year, but i could be wrong on that. he really is a great player on and off the ball...

yes, his name is actually "Jimmy", i believe he went all state last year, but i could be wrong on that. he really is a great player on and off the ball...

Yea he got all midstate honors last year and possibly all state. I don't remember really. I can also say that BHS23 is a pretty good player himself, if i do recall from the old days.