Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

clarksville soccer has been weak this year, but there are still some stars

rossview:

john lindsey (so.) has 4 goals in the last 2 games, and is killin at striker

L.T. roeper (so.) is dominating at sweeper

Luke Salyers (jr.) hasn't let a single player through in what i've seen (playin outside fullback)

Patrick morin (jr.) has made some incredible saves in goal

clarksville:

zach c. (fr.) beastin at striker

tyler petrone (so.) also beastin up top

montgomery central:

antonio hernandez (jr.) owns the field wherever he plays

ben stafford (sr.) backs antonio up like an all star up top

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enzo is a good player he has already committed to play at Clemson for 2009 but it might not work out.

If your talking about enzo martinez, I played with him in disney. . . he is a very fast and strong player, he never gives up, and he can impact games at high levels, and he is a very good kid. Y might Clemson not work out for him?

If your talking about enzo martinez, I played with him in disney. . . he is a very fast and strong player, he never gives up, and he can impact games at high levels, and he is a very good kid. Y might Clemson not work out for him?

It probably won't because Clemson is a public university, and he is illegal and the money cant be used that way.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I’m not familiar with Metro. Maybe someone who is will chime in. I’ve seen them shuffled in small systems, so it shouldn’t be a problem at all in Metro, if they do want him in another building.
    • Ah, more Coach Ham bashing. There seems to be a club, so tell us, are you the VP, Chairman?  From the stories I've heard from his past players themselves Coach Ham is one of a kind and has literally worked himself to the bone year after year at every coaching stop. His legacy isn't Ws and Ls.  So give it a rest. It may be old school cliché, but could you even walk a mile in his shoes? The man has retired from coaching, let him be. Even on these measily message boards.
    • Evans-Collins got a lot of play over the years.  Several junior high teams and the youth leagues played there in my day. 
    • Nick Boykin of Riverdale Hs and Sunkist Kids WC will wrestle in the Olympic Trials finals tomorrow against Joe Rau. Winner goes to Tokyo!
    • Yeah, I’ve seen it cause issues too. I read in a newspaper that he was just going to teach, so I assumed it was at CRHS. Maybe I misunderstood. Are there any guys on his staff ready to take it over?