Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah he is...along with will moorad, who is another former ravenwood player. and booth is just as good if not better than a lot of guys already on the list...it was just my input. i still believe all three should be added (sugri, booth, gaines)

well list that has been up last september and it hasn't been updated or changed sense then

well list that has been up last september and it hasn't been updated or changed sense then

The list looks great. Good group of guys you got there. Some of those Farrugut players mentioned are definitely worthy, and Ben Gaines and Alex Booth should both be on there without question. Also, Independence has Moises Sixtos, who is a very good player.

Booth!!! are you kidding me he's ok but is always hurt so he can't be good if he never plays

yeah, i had a broken foot all last season and didn't know it until september. so i had surgery (they put a screw in it), but now im back and almost 100%. but i did play all last high school season so you can't say i am always hurt and never play. whatever it doesn't even matter, people get so worked up over a list. just show it on the field