-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.

Ron Reed - Manager of TNFC 90 Blue, National Team Bench-Warmer

agreed...but then again when does brandon ever sound intelligent or non-gay??..haha..i wish CAK would play brentwood, i want to see how good this 4-time? defending champ is..its 4-time right?

take it from me, we scrimmaged them, CAK is good even without tarr, he wasn't there when we scrimmaged them. i don't know how good brentwood is this year, but we beat brentwood 3-0 last year in state and from those games i would say CAK would beat brentwood, but once again this was last years brentwood team and this year's CAK team, so i guess it doesn't matter that much lol.

agreed...but then again when does brandon ever sound intelligent or non-gay??..haha..i wish CAK would play brentwood, i want to see how good this 4-time? defending champ is..its 4-time right?

believe me, Brentwood doesnt want to play CAK, for two reasons

1) dont you guys already have 2 hard games this season? we all know you dont play any more than that in regular season anyway.

2) losses are bad for your record, and we all know how brentwood likes to have that winning (of weak teams) record before the hard games begin.

I really have no idea how some players in TN are bashing Tarr as a player. He played on the national team and played with great success. He quit the team and came back to his friends. Now i have had my issues with Tarr, the whole (whenever we played them he did nothing, why is he so special?) but then i think about it and he really has an impact on games, maybe just two great plays a game but two plays that change the whole game can be more beneficial to a team than a player who makes 12 good plays that do nothing. Look at David Beckham, he does nothing at all during the game except take direct kicks, and how many games has he scored the winning goal?

on top of that, Tarr is a hard worker and practiced all the time by himself at his house, my father works with Tarr's father and says that he took shots for 2 hours a day almost everyday, with both feet of course.

granted we all dont have a soccer goal, still he did put in the hours and was rewarded for it.

to even talk about someone that has shown more success before he got out of high school than almost everybody will have in their whole lives in the game of soccer is pathetic and low and i personally am sickened by the low blow i saw here (whoever posted the bashing on Tarr, I am not entirely sure who that was).

just have fun in high school Tarr, you have deserved a rest from all the pressure of such a high level of soccer.

believe me, Brentwood doesnt want to play CAK, for two reasons

1) dont you guys already have 2 hard games this season? we all know you dont play any more than that in regular season anyway.

2) losses are bad for your record, and we all know how brentwood likes to have that winning (of weak teams) record before the hard games begin.

I really have no idea how some players in TN are bashing Tarr as a player. He played on the national team and played with great success. He quit the team and came back to his friends. Now i have had my issues with Tarr, the whole (whenever we played them he did nothing, why is he so special?) but then i think about it and he really has an impact on games, maybe just two great plays a game but two plays that change the whole game can be more beneficial to a team than a player who makes 12 good plays that do nothing. Look at David Beckham, he does nothing at all during the game except take direct kicks, and how many games has he scored the winning goal?

on top of that, Tarr is a hard worker and practiced all the time by himself at his house, my father works with Tarr's father and says that he took shots for 2 hours a day almost everyday, with both feet of course.

granted we all dont have a soccer goal, still he did put in the hours and was rewarded for it.

to even talk about someone that has shown more success before he got out of high school than almost everybody will have in their whole lives in the game of soccer is pathetic and low and i personally am sickened by the low blow i saw here (whoever posted the bashing on Tarr, I am not entirely sure who that was).

just have fun in high school Tarr, you have deserved a rest from all the pressure of such a high level of soccer.

is this the older cook?

Tin is right about Tarr i can remember countless times my club team has lost a game due to a last minute goal by him. He is technically amazing. When you say you shut him down, think about how much effort you put towards it and how many double teams were placed on him. He changes the game in ways others dream of