Top Boy's Soccer Players in Tennessee

mjuhb

Well said! I am glad we have you monitoring the boards to keep the few people that do it from posting classless, cheap shots. Tennessee is blessed with so many talented players. This is great to post who we think is best and is a great starting point but as the year progresses the names will change some and many more will rise to the top. Here is to a great soccer season for all. Go Baylor!

Soccerplaya12... I have since re-read some of your post, and deleted several. Please refer to the "Posting with class part 2 thread" that has been pinned on the top of the boards. You are entitled to your opinion, but I won't allow you to talk trash about an idividual, or do it in a classless manner. And if you think that I am only doing this because he is one of my players, you are quite mistaken. I won't allow it for any player. You have shared your opinions, now either move on, or do it with a little more tact.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never seen Brandon Tarr play, but would like to see him. Is his team playing in Middle Tennessee before the state tournament anytime this year?

No. The way that the schedule worked out this year, we are playing a majority of home games. The furthest we travel this year is Oak Ridge. We hopefully will be traveling to Nashville next season to play some of the teams in that area.

As far as this year, we will also need to get through some pretty quality teams to even make it to state. That is too far in the future for us to focus on. Mainly, we are focusing on Bearden, for tonight's scrimmage.

Well said! I am glad we have you monitoring the boards to keep the few people that do it from posting classless, cheap shots. Tennessee is blessed with so many talented players. This is great to post who we think is best and is a great starting point but as the year progresses the names will change some and many more will rise to the top. Here is to a great soccer season for all. Go Baylor!

Thanks for the encouragement.

How is Baylor going to be this season?

Some guys around my area that might be alright....

"Jimmy" Chamjock-Gallatin

T.J. Brown - Hendersonville

Sutton Cash - Hendersonville

Jay Landham sp? - Station Camp keeper

Elias Groft - portland (possibly will be productive)

Dont know much about pope...

White house i dont think has anyone the last time i checked...

And i go to beech so im not gonna put my own players on here cause im biast... haha

Edited by BHSsoccer620

We have alot of talent but it will be a much different team from last year. Graduated 9 experienced players and lost two other starters that moved back to their home country...so it will be interesting. Still we have some very talented players. Kelly Smith is back from Florida, Carter Paden, JB Murphy, Andrew Roden, Zander Smith, Danny VanValkenburg in the goal just to name a few. Our junior class is strong. This will be an interesting year with so many new guys starting for the first time. Good luck to you and your team....I can't wait to get the season started!

Thanks for the encouragement.

How is Baylor going to be this season?

i agree with the previous post, they have been there for the past years and have made little difference...

i know who you are and you play for Beech can you explain to me what you have done for Beech soccer????? Andrew Taylor led the 2006 team in scoring on there way to a Region title and Zach Trobaugh led in assists and i believe second in goals on the way to a Region title!! what did yall win??

Some guys around my area that might be alright....

"Jimmy" Chamjock-Gallatin

T.J. Brown - Hendersonville

Sutton Cash - Hendersonville

Jay Landham sp? - Station Camp keeper

Elias Groft - portland (possibly will be productive)

Dont know much about pope...

White house i dont think has anyone the last time i checked...

And i go to beech so im not gonna put my own players on here cause im biast... haha

are you serious Zach Trobaugh is one of the top junior soccer players in the state, he is being looked at by 3 Division 1 Schools!! thats pretty impressive!!

i know who you are and you play for Beech can you explain to me what you have done for Beech soccer????? Andrew Taylor led the 2006 team in scoring on there way to a Region title and Zach Trobaugh led in assists and i believe second in goals on the way to a Region title!! what did yall win??

are you serious Zach Trobaugh is one of the top junior soccer players in the state, he is being looked at by 3 Division 1 Schools!! thats pretty impressive!!

listin, i think andrew is a cool guy and i don't know the other kid, i simply stated my opinion from what i saw last year. sorry if you have a problem with my opinion, but you'll get over it. and as for asking me what i've done for beech soccer. all i can say is scoreboard! we beat white house 4-0 last season ;) ...

major props to

t.j.=hville

sutton=hville

"jimmy"=gallatin

luke johnson=station camp

jay l.=station camp

goodluck with all of your seasons (including white house :unsure: )

Edited by BHS23

first... we never said anything about us being top in state... 2nd... like the previous quote... we beat WH 4-0 pretty easily last year so you can take that as you will. and lastly... i have no idea who zach is but i know andrew and he's a cool guy and a great player... my opinion the best on the team... but i just don't think hes one of the best in the state. And just because someone leads in goals and assists for their team doesn't mean that they deserve much because think about how many players in the state lead their teams in goals... maybe if it was for the county then that would be something different but for the school... thats a little far-fetched... just my opinion...

first off, neither beech nor white house are even remotely the best teams in sumner county let alone middle tn or the state for that matter(including AAA A/AA and Division 2.) these arguement between you all is laughable at best when there are posts about brandon tarr in the same thread. i have never heard of this zach trabough kid. what "d1" schools are looking at him?? the top 3 programs in sumner county are JPII,Gallatin, and Hendersonville. by the way what number is zach trabough??

Brentwood

-Jordan Leedle

-Danny Rayburn

-Bradley Jacobs

Hendersonville

-Patrick Kelly

-TJ Brown

-Sutton Cash

BGA

-Stephen Morrissey

MBA

-Alexander Darsinos

Lavergne

-Austin Hayes

-Aliyu Sugri

Riverdale

-James Holt

yes i know, most of these players play for TNFC, but in my opinion these are some of the best players in state, of course there are other great players though, these are the only ones i could think of right now.