Alcoa vs. McCallie

alcoaftbl

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was picking Alcoa to win by a touchdown but with the weather looking like it will be a factor I will have to call a toss up. I think , because of experience , that Coleman will be less affected by the rain. This is Randall Cobb's first real game action with the wet ball. But I have a lot of faith in " Man Cobb. ' Win or lose this game makes him better. :D

Can't agree more with the "No team in 2a will be anything like Maryville/Fulton/McCallie": Statement. Alcoa will have to tackle better and it is not Rankins fault if the plays he calls are not excuted. Alcoa has a good team but steping outside of 2A shown them what life outside of 2A is like. I think Alcoa loses this one and it will be the last loss till the state game. That is another matter for later.

wow you just amaze me.........

Yea, the Maroon Tornadoes! :blink:

Alcoa as a team and Rankin as a coach both deserved this game, the calls on offense and defense were great, the play at the end to get the win, the Sommers to Shiverdecker latteral was great and well executed, and I am glad Guzzo hit his field goal that ended up being the margin of victory, I will be without a voice tommorow. Alcoa is getting better by the game, and I feel sorry for the rest of region 2-2A. The players are getting the job done, and this should take some heat of Rankin.

Edited by mcwrestler

Alcoa as a team and Rankin as a coach both deserved this game, the calls on offense and defense were great, the play at the end to get the win, the Sommers to Shiverdecker latteral was great and well executed, and I am glad Guzzo hit his field goal that ended up being the margin of victory, I will be without a voice tommorow. Alcoa is getting better by the game, and I feel sorry for the rest of region 2-2A. The players are getting the job done, and this shoul dtake some heat of Rankin.

So does this win help Alcoa to the #1 spot in 2A over Goodypasture?