"upper class" sportsmanship from usj

BulldawgDynasty

In a post earlier this season, i made a statement that said that Humboldt exhibited the worst sportsmanship i had ever seen. I would like to formally and publicly retract that statement and apologize to Humboldt. In friday nite's game between milan and usj, i witnessed what was by far the worst, inexcusable display of blatant cheap shots, intentional eye gouges, and kicks to areas that were off limits even in elementary school fights. In a play in the fourth quarter when the score was 27-0 with no time left to mount a comeback, i watched one of my best friends go to the ground, screaming with pain, after a usj defensive player went out of his way to dive at his knees when neither of the two were a major part of the play. My friend didnt have the ball and the usj defender wasn’t even his man to block. Several people on the field reported hearing firsthand the usj players stating, "we finally got you!" Now this was just one of many events that took place on the field. The before mentioned events as well as plenty of racial slurs were also predominant throughout the game. I hope this thread is not closed. Im not trying to instigate anything, at least not here, i just want to expose the wrongdoing that was allowed by both usj's coaches and the officials. Something should be done about this. High school players only have four years to play and to attempt to take someone's senior season in week #4, at a point in the game when usj couldn't possibly win is unspeakable. My friend, Alred, is trying to schedule an MRI for tomorrow, Monday the 17th. Any prayers would appreciated.

I suspect that this thread will be closed very soon. If the statements you make are true, talking about it on this forum will do you no good. If they are true, I am sure the game tape would show the actions you mention. If it does, then your coach and principal should make a report and forward a copy of the tape to the TSSAA offices. Complaining about it here won't accomplish anything.

In a post earlier this season, i made a statement that said that Humboldt exhibited the worst sportsmanship i had ever seen. I would like to formally and publicly retract that statement and apologize to Humboldt. In friday nite's game between milan and usj, i witnessed what was by far the worst, inexcusable display of blatant cheap shots, intentional eye gouges, and kicks to areas that were off limits even in elementary school fights. In a play in the fourth quarter when the score was 27-0 with no time left to mount a comeback, i watched one of my best friends go to the ground, screaming with pain, after a usj defensive player went out of his way to dive at his knees when neither of the two were a major part of the play. My friend didnt have the ball and the usj defender wasn’t even his man to block. Several people on the field reported hearing firsthand the usj players stating, "we finally got you!" Now this was just one of many events that took place on the field. The before mentioned events as well as plenty of racial slurs were also predominant throughout the game. I hope this thread is not closed. Im not trying to instigate anything, at least not here, i just want to expose the wrongdoing that was allowed by both usj's coaches and the officials. Something should be done about this. High school players only have four years to play and to attempt to take someone's senior season in week #4, at a point in the game when usj couldn't possibly win is unspeakable. My friend, Alred, is trying to schedule an MRI for tomorrow, Monday the 17th. Any prayers would appreciated.

Prayers from Jackson tn. No coach should allow that to happen.

I suspect that this thread will be closed very soon. If the statements you make are true, talking about it on this forum will do you no good. If they are true, I am sure the game tape would show the actions you mention. If it does, then your coach and principal should make a report and forward a copy of the tape to the TSSAA offices. Complaining about it here won't accomplish anything.

Believe him, they are true.

Reitzfan is correct. Let your school and the TSSAA deal with this. I am going to lock this thread as it will quickly run out of control and this is not the forum to handle it properly.