Father Ryan at MBA

bigbigguy

FRHS is primed and ready. Big win by The Irish. Playoff bound and heading to a great season. 3 touchdown victory over MBA.

Ole Dad

MBA fans. Make sure that you post a very detailed descripition of the game tomorrow night. I am out of town and want be able to attend or even listen to the game. Good luck to "The Big Red". You need this one boys!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope a rowdier MBA crowd shows up then the one that showed up last Thursday night at the JPII game. I was sitting on their home side sort of next to their student section. Heck for a second I thought that I was at a Vandy game with such a poor student section and all the old people on the MBA side yelling such random stuff onto the field. It was horrible half the fans were not even knowledgeable with the basic rules of football. You can expect a large spectrum of Ryan fans to be at the game. They might even outnumber the amount of MBA fans at the game. The MBA football team had better be ready for a rowdy Ryan crowd.

With it being homecoming for MBA I would have to guess that they will have a good crowd when the first whistle is blown. If Ryan goes up by two or three touchdowns before halftime I could see the MBA fans looking for the exit gates early. I wish that I could be in Nashville for the big game.

Edited by cbg

FRHS is primed and ready. Big win by The Irish. Playoff bound and heading to a great season. 3 touchdown victory over MBA.

Ole Dad

Yeah, we got it. 3 touchdown win for Ryan. You've posted that three times now in this thread alone.

I've been hearing alot of talk from Ryan folks this week, which is typical of them. I wouldn't chalk this up as a victory just yet for the Irish. Now, I'm not predicting an MBA win, but I think that the Big Red will come out fired up and ready to play tonight. Hopefully, Rutledge and his staff have some tricks up their sleeves for tonight because what they did last week will not beat Ryan. I look for some new wrinkles on offense and a stout performance from the defense. Should be a good one.