JPII vs Harding

Knightime

First of all, Harding got the bad side of several bad calls. The pass that was originally called a fumble on Hardings final drive in regulation was incomplete, and even if it was a catch, the ground caused the fumble. Also, on Golden Tate's interception in OT, he did not catch the ball. He even admitted after the game that he did not catch it. The game was at Harding, but Harding still could not get a call. Both teams still played well, but I would like to see a game between these two good teams again. Golden Tate vs Marlon Brown is a great battle.

Several Bad Calls? What game where you watching. There was only 2 penalties called against Harding One for delay and one for interference. The player that fumbled never hit the ground before the ball was out and Golden never Addmitted he didnt catch the ball. You will see JPII again but this time it will be at JPII's field. Make the 3.5 hour drive and bring your video camera. I have the game on tape and I Know what I saw.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside that everyone has missed me soooo. Not that I owe anyone an excuse but family health issues have diminished my message board posting. So thanks for the prayers and good wishes fieldman you are ultimate hypocrit! :lol:

JPII fan is once again exposing her feelings toward Father Ryan. Please don't post again that you are rooting for Ryan, everyone knows its a lie. This love-hate blame the institution, not the child syndrom is getting way out of hand. If you or your child or cousin or sister or brother could not achieve at Ryan, too bad, but don't blame a great school for your or your family's failure to achieve there. I know some kids that hated everything about JPII as a school, but you don't see anyone blaming a school for one or two disenchanted people, especially me. You broke your promise, you said you were going to take the high road, you have not accomplished that yet. I predicted a JPII victory, even with a defense that is laughable. Please prepare yourself for the playoffs and next season, cause I have a feeling you won't be posting much then either. Remember, always be a lady. :D

Several Bad Calls? What game where you watching. There was only 2 penalties called against Harding One for delay and one for interference. The player that fumbled never hit the ground before the ball was out and Golden never Addmitted he didnt catch the ball. You will see JPII again but this time it will be at JPII's field. Make the 3.5 hour drive and bring your video camera. I have the game on tape and I Know what I saw.

Hey, good win Knightime, but your defense still has a long way to go. Despite the crazy posts from JPII fan, I truly hope JPII can win it all. Afterall, they are our sister school. But I am getting better responding to Bi-Polar posters. The best of luck to you and JPII the rest of the season. Edited by fieldman

JPII fan is once again exposing her feelings toward Father Ryan. Please don't post again that you are rooting for Ryan, everyone knows its a lie. This love-hate blame the institution, not the child syndrom is getting way out of hand. If you or your child or cousin or sister or brother could not achieve at Ryan, too bad, but don't blame a great school for your or your family's failure to achieve there. I know some kids that hated everything about JPII as a school, but you don't see anyone blaming a school for one or two disenchanted people, especially me. You broke your promise, you said you were going to take the high road, you have not accomplished that yet. I predicted a JPII victory, even with a defense that is laughable. Please prepare yourself for the playoffs and next season, cause I have a feeling you won't be posting much then either. Remember, always be a lady. :thumb:

Hey, good win Knightime, but your defense still has a long way to go. Despite the crazy posts from JPII fan, I truly hope JPII can win it all. Afterall, they are our sister school. But I am getting better responding to Bi-Polar posters. The best of luck to you and JPII the rest of the season.

Atleast we scored more than ZERO ponits against MBA!! Win a region game then you can talk about JPII!!!!!

Games officals were trying there best to take the game away from JPII. They wanted to take away the INT in overtime that Tate got. It was sweet when Stephen handed the ball to Golden on play number one of overtime. The crowd got real quiet when Golden got great blocking on the right side of the line of scrimmage and motored around the end to seal the deal. Not bad for playing in the dark.

Here an a novel idea, increase tuition and buy some lighting for that stadium! :D

Atleast we scored more than ZERO ponits against MBA!! Win a region game then you can talk about JPII!!!!!

I guess you forgot again about Christian Brothers. Does your computer turn my posts into a language that you have difficulty understanding? I don't believe I have been talking about JPII, once again you are trying to twist things away from your constant bashing of Father Ryan. Well, got to go and polish the Bishop's Cup. By the way, what is a ponits. It won't be long before we read in the paper that enraged poster takes ball pinged hammer and murders her computer. My Gosh, what drama. :D Remember always be a lady.

Edited by fieldman

The only hypocrite(correct spelling) is you, JP2Fan. You try and wish the Irish well and root for them and then you turn around and run your mouth about them. since you like to bash the Irish i think i'll do the same. From what I hear, Harding was the better team but once again pope got lucky in OT.

WARNING:id10t error. User MWR log off and don't come back!

JPII fan is once again exposing her feelings toward Father Ryan. Please don't post again that you are rooting for Ryan, everyone knows its a lie. This love-hate blame the institution, not the child syndrom is getting way out of hand. If you or your child or cousin or sister or brother could not achieve at Ryan, too bad, but don't blame a great school for your or your family's failure to achieve there. I know some kids that hated everything about JPII as a school, but you don't see anyone blaming a school for one or two disenchanted people, especially me. You broke your promise, you said you were going to take the high road, you have not accomplished that yet. I predicted a JPII victory, even with a defense that is laughable. Please prepare yourself for the playoffs and next season, cause I have a feeling you won't be posting much then either. Remember, always be a lady. :justwrestle:

Hey, good win Knightime, but your defense still has a long way to go. Despite the crazy posts from JPII fan, I truly hope JPII can win it all. Afterall, they are our sister school. But I am getting better responding to Bi-Polar posters. The best of luck to you and JPII the rest of the season.

Did I make you angry fieldman? I did not know that you were so sensitive. I called you the ultimate hypocrite(spelling) which is fact. "People in glass houses should not throw stones." Don't talk to me about the high road when you have never taken the high road you Pharisee! Ryan is a horrible school...FACT!

PS I am rooting for Ryan. How's that fieldman? :lol::D:D

I guess you forgot again about Christian Brothers. Does your computer turn my posts into a language that you have difficulty understanding? I don't believe I have been talking about JPII, once again you are trying to twist things away from your constant bashing of Father Ryan. Well, got to go and polish the Bishop's Cup. By the way, what is a ponits. It won't be long before we read in the paper that enraged poster takes ball pinged hammer and murders her computer. My Gosh, what drama. :justwrestle: Remember always be a lady.

Did you know you were posting to KnightTime05? I am worried about you fieldman. You seem to be losing it! Sit, relax and breathe! :lol:

Did you know you were posting to KnightTime05? I am worried about you fieldman. You seem to be losing it! Sit, relax and breathe! :lol:

I knew exactly who I was posting to and exactly what I was saying. Please go somewhere and get some counseling. Once again you call Ryan a horrible school, I have never and will never say that about any school, because that would be short sighted and immature. And to say that after they whipped your school's butt in football is the most immature statement of all. You posted in the past that you were going to take the high road on this web site. But your emotions always get the best of you. Knightime has some sense and some dignity. I don't think anyone on this site would agree that I am losing anything with you. And please, don't root for Ryan, we don't need fans with your mindset. There is a fundamental difference between myself and you, you don't direct blame where it should be directed. As Ole Dad once posted, I think it is the teachee, not the teacher. Got to go and polish the Bishop's Cup. And at some point, try and remember to always act like a lady. :lol:

Edited by fieldman

I also have seen the film,and I still dont think that he made that catch. The ball came out, but yes, a rematch of these two teams will probably take place @ PJPII, and It should be a great battle. And I was not saying that Harding didnt commit penalties, but PJPII did get away without having some flags thrown. But I cant wait till November!