HOW BOUT THEM SKYHAWKS

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is in one poll, but the poll released by the NCAA does not have them ranked. I hope we keep flying under the radar. It is awesome what they have done so far, especially on defense. #4 in the nation in total defense.

It doesn't matter if it was MY poll...They are RANKED!!!!!UTM football RANKED!!!!Unbelievable.... :lol:

I can't wait to see them at AP Saturday. It'll be a good game. AP has lost some heartbrakers, but I'm calling this now, It'll be an USPET Saturday.

lol, now that is funny. This isn't your daddy's Skyhawks. Their defense is the 4th best in the NATION. They have 3 different running backs that can hurt you. Two distinct QBs who complement each other very well. I doubt Austin Peay will pull the upset. They may hang with the Skyhawks but will not beat them.

lol, now that is funny. This isn't your daddy's Skyhawks. Their defense is the 4th best in the NATION. They have 3 different running backs that can hurt you. Two distinct QBs who complement each other very well. I doubt Austin Peay will pull the upset. They may hang with the Skyhawks but will not beat them.

Doesn't hurt to be the only guy calling the upset. :lol:

You going to the game Gerry?