Franklin county vs coffee county

bigmonster

Using a scientific formula equal to the BCS, it is quite easy to come up with a score. Three common opponents for the two teams--Franklin County averages out a score of 21-17, Coffee County 39-23. Differences in margin of victory comes out to 12. Adding three points for homefield advantage makes it 15. No weather effect. Minus two points for Coffee County coming off a loss makes 13, minus 2 points for Franklin County coming off a win makes it 11 and minus two points for Franklin County winning last year makes it nine. So it easy to see the score will be 27-18 in favor of Coffee County.

Didnt your last prediction look a little like this?

Simple. Overton lost to Hillsboro 38-21. Well Hillsboro beat Tullahoma 35-28 and Coffee County lost to Tullahoma 42-7. So Hillsboro would beat Coffee County by 49 points, where they only beat Overton by 17 points. Therefore, Overton must be 32 points better than Coffee County. 39-7 Final.

Pretty Close. I would look into bodog.com if I were you.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Using a scientific formula equal to the BCS, it is quite easy to come up with a score. Three common opponents for the two teams--Franklin County averages out a score of 21-17, Coffee County 39-23. Differences in margin of victory comes out to 12. Adding three points for homefield advantage makes it 15. No weather effect. Minus two points for Coffee County coming off a loss makes 13, minus 2 points for Franklin County coming off a win makes it 11 and minus two points for Franklin County winning last year makes it nine. So it easy to see the score will be 27-18 in favor of Coffee County.

Well now, there must be something to that scientific formula, 31-10. You've been close two weeks in a row.

I told you....

NEVER DOUBT RED!!!!!

LETS GET READY TO GO TO THE PIT

Congrats to the RAiders! Still a tad sloppy in the first half but took care of buisness in the second half! Great job....hey I picked 28-7....final 31-10...that's pretty good...three points under both ways....Rukidnme wasn't to bad off either lol! Congrats Raiders....and Congrats to Ryan Harris who made an immediate impact on his return...still with a cast on!

Congrats to the RAiders! Still a tad sloppy in the first half but took care of buisness in the second half! Great job....hey I picked 28-7....final 31-10...that's pretty good...three points under both ways....Rukidnme wasn't to bad off either lol! Congrats Raiders....and Congrats to Ryan Harris who made an immediate impact on his return...still with a cast on!

Absolutley impressed with the way Harris made. I had that much right...2 INT's for him. Great game over all though. I do agree with pedo_29 It was kinda messy at first but after the first TD I think the Raiders got into the zone. And what's up with Chip, our PA guy callin Intentional Grounding, Illegal Grounding? LOL. Crazyiness.

Just curious, how much more yardage does Graham, Goins, and Le Hawkins need to make 1000 yds. Now, I'm not sure but Graham may of hit that mark last night, 5A Fan, your the stat man, how'd they do? And when was the last time Coffee Co. had three players with 1000yd seasons?

Absolutley impressed with the way Harris made. I had that much right...2 INT's for him. Great game over all though. I do agree with pedo_29 It was kinda messy at first but after the first TD I think the Raiders got into the zone. And what's up with Chip, our PA guy callin Intentional Grounding, Illegal Grounding? LOL. Crazyiness.

Just curious, how much more yardage does Graham, Goins, and Le Hawkins need to make 1000 yds. Now, I'm not sure but Graham may of hit that mark last night, 5A Fan, your the stat man, how'd they do? And when was the last time Coffee Co. had three players with 1000yd seasons?

For current stats you should check with Pedo_29 as well. As for sports history, you should check with Rukidnme. It's amazing the stuff he knows. As for Chip, you will have to check with 5A Fan. If anyone knows, he might.

i know a bunch of yall are cc fans but yall know just as much as we do that you cant bea the refs too.....they made bad callls all night and yall know it there were pass interferance personal fouls and late hits that i know they saw and didnt even call them.....makes you think that they were trying to get back at us from last year....doesnt it