TN 1st and 2nd in U 18 Boys Premier League

stevescarb

What time and where in Huntsville?

...I saw your name for CASL and Disney, what about the GIT this year? Have any of the boys accepted any scholarship offers?

1 pm local time at Sports First.

The results and schedule are posted Here:

http://boards.coacht.com/index.php?showtopic=137539

Most of the kids are after an education first, soccer second. Several D-2 schools are circling the team. When do you think the D1 coaches will figure out that most of the good players in TN won't play ODP and check out the winning clubs?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you all play an indoor game? Must have been a pretty exciting game to watch.

TN will win all ages but the u-15. The two u-16 (KFC Liverpool v. SMSC Lakeway Kickers) boys teams will play eachother sometime in the next month to decide first place. Should be an exciting game to watch and should be played in Knoxville.

Who knows when and where the KFC Arsenal and TNFC game will be played for the u-17s, but that was a good game the first time they played. Some very crisp soccer all around.

Did you all play an indoor game? Must have been a pretty exciting game to watch.

TN will win all ages but the u-15. The two u-16 (KFC Liverpool v. SMSC Lakeway Kickers) boys teams will play eachother sometime in the next month to decide first place. Should be an exciting game to watch and should be played in Knoxville.

Who knows when and where the KFC Arsenal and TNFC game will be played for the u-17s, but that was a good game the first time they played. Some very crisp soccer all around.

i'm not totally sure about this but going by our team website it says the game is on november 11 in cookeville. as for the time, i have no idea. i'll try to remember to post with the time when i find out.