WHATS WRONG WITH PIGEON FORGE?

hoopsdreamer

i don't know ...i thought with the spread offense that they would really get into it and everynbody was getting to touch the ball ...i can remember 1 scrimmage where paul threw 5 touchdown passes to 4 or 5 different receivers and at passing camp(UT) everybody was getting receptions....i don't know what happened between then and now .....it looked like everybody was having alot of fun with it...i don't know kids are different these days

Think back a minute coach, the problems started when the team got back from camp. The majority of the defections happened after camp and I noticed a different attitude among some of the players. I dont know what happened up there, but things were looking pretty good until then.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Ryan was at PF for three years. Are you sure you follow PF football?

How many starters off of Sevier Co. State Championship team were from PF. I don't know the exact # but I believe it was somewhere around 18.

I'm not sure where you get 18. It certainly wasn't Shane Kelly or PJ Birden. Take them off and they probably don't win the state. According to 1 starter on that team he only recalls 1 defensive starter from PF.