Tullahoma at Shelbyville

mjuhb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of the tullahoma girls playing in college ? I don't know if you even have any srs.

there are 6 in D1 ann shelton starts in goal for ole miss

emily buckner/belmont she is injured i think

kara adams starts for utah state

brandi besheres and emily quandt both start for lipscomb

brittany rogers is a sub for tech

we also have 3 that play naia for lambuth

7 seniors but only 4 start

our goalkeeper(katherine baltz)could play D1 but i am not exactly sure if or how many offers she has gotten i will have to ask coach or katherine about that

amie tate and hillary mcneese could probably play naia

macy mayberry and kirsten heikkinen are D1 prospects

sophomore left back and freshman striker when they get their skills in order i think both of those girls can play at the next level

for shelbyville four d1 prospects(ashely smith, kayla warren, hannah martin and casey bearden) and about 4 or 5 other girls that could play naia

hannah is in odp and plays for real madrid so you know somebody will look her

This game is known to get out of hand with the fans. I hope, especially, that the grown ups act in a manner that doesn't embarrass their children, or leave a lasting impact.

Recently, at the CCHS vs Lincoln Co. game that ended in a tie, there were parents yelling for their children to take out CCHS players, calling them by number. Also, the Lincoln Co. assistant coach called the CCHS team a bunch of cows and continued to yell during the game, "Herd them cows" as she laughed this terrible laugh. And to think she is probably someone's mother as well. It was sooooo bad..... The head coach should have put a stop to it. After the game, one of the Lincoln Co. players, #9, got into the CCHS's face and started yelling at her while her coach watched. The CCHS coach had to ask the Lincoln Co. coach if he was going to stop her. When did it become alright for children to yell at authority figures, regardless of who they are? The ref didn't even card the girl. When asked, he replied "He didn't see what was happening on the sidelines". Maybe so, but it lasted so long and #9 was so loud, it would be hard not to have noticed. I hope her coach took action against this player, and furthermore, I hope her parents dealt with her behavior as well.

It's sad when high school sports are turned ugly by the example of coaches and parents. Should we be surprised when children turn out to be disrespectful and feel as though they should not be held accountable? It's not just a sport lesson we've taught these kids, it's a life one and we will be held accountable for it as well.

This game is known to get out of hand with the fans. I hope, especially, that the grown ups act in a manner that doesn't embarrass their children, or leave a lasting impact.

Recently, at the CCHS vs Lincoln Co. game that ended in a tie, there were parents yelling for their children to take out CCHS players, calling them by number. Also, the Lincoln Co. assistant coach called the CCHS team a bunch of cows and continued to yell during the game, "Herd them cows" as she laughed this terrible laugh. And to think she is probably someone's mother as well. It was sooooo bad..... The head coach should have put a stop to it. After the game, one of the Lincoln Co. players, #9, got into the CCHS's face and started yelling at her while her coach watched. The CCHS coach had to ask the Lincoln Co. coach if he was going to stop her. When did it become alright for children to yell at authority figures, regardless of who they are? The ref didn't even card the girl. When asked, he replied "He didn't see what was happening on the sidelines". Maybe so, but it lasted so long and #9 was so loud, it would be hard not to have noticed. I hope her coach took action against this player, and furthermore, I hope her parents dealt with her behavior as well.

It's sad when high school sports are turned ugly by the example of coaches and parents. Should we be surprised when children turn out to be disrespectful and feel as though they should not be held accountable? It's not just a sport lesson we've taught these kids, it's a life one and we will be held accountable for it as well.

what does that have to do with our game

tullahoma and shelbyville have respect for another so i know nothing like will ever happen

tullahoma and shelbyville have respect for another so i know nothing like will ever happen

Also, the Shelbyville fan base has changed for the better this year. Not saying that the rowdy will be missed, or the fun of it all.... but it has gotten a lot more respectful. The best High School fan base that I've sen this year so far has to be Franklin County. They kept our fans rolling on the side line. They have great pride. Now don't think that I'm downing our side, they are good too, but there was a sense of humor in their cheers (no jeers).

It's also Senior Night tonight for Shelbyville. Festivities start at 5:30