Which school is improving their runners the most in east TN?

the number 18

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chuckey-doak is in upper east, matt.

it is a very small school and they're not even listed in the team directory on tnrunner.

if you click on tusculum invitational under results on tnrunner, you can see that they're okay, but not spectacular. i can't find anything on brad seaton, so....

Further showing how I've never heard of him... I've heard of the school. They made a surprise run or something to the A/AA State Ladies Soccer Tournament that we always host.

chuckey-doak is in upper east, matt.

it is a very small school and they're not even listed in the team directory on tnrunner.

if you click on tusculum invitational under results on tnrunner, you can see that they're okay, but not spectacular. i can't find anything on brad seaton, so....

so that means he's not good? Yeah right. He'll meet you any day on any course! :lol:

Nice competition there. How's Elizabethton looking this year? I haven't heard much of/from them.

Our region is looking much different from previous years. We're not expected to win for the first time since I can remember. That honor goes to Collegedale.

2nd would be looking like CSAS and 3rd is a toss up between us and Notre Dame.

If Collegedale does get one of the three spots then the 4th team in the region will take their place to run at state.

Nice competition there. How's Elizabethton looking this year? I haven't heard much of/from them.

Our region is looking much different from previous years. We're not expected to win for the first time since I can remember. That honor goes to Collegedale.

2nd would be looking like CSAS and 3rd is a toss up between us and Notre Dame.

If Collegedale does get one of the three spots then the 4th team in the region will take their place to run at state.

why cant they run at state?