Big 9 confrence

32-34combo

Hess thinks he can do it all, sorry bud this is a team sport. I dont know where you get your big head from. And for others, who are you to talk about the Mo West, THS game? Unless you were playing, you have no room for talking. We lost our Qb in the 1st quarter and and when your offense revolves around that QB and you have no efficient back up, then your doomed from the start. The Viking D let a couple big plays go but when you take all that out, then the game is close. Mo West deserved the win and good luck to them the rest of the season. Sorry to get on Football, but some people have no general idea. As for Basketball, TN High will do alright. They have Corey Young and Marcus Canty who will be sharing the point, Matt Fleenor and Jeff Baker playing at the wing along with a couple others. Down low, Turnbull and McClellan will see a lot of playing time. All these football players will make THS a very physical team but they will need some shooters to step up, and play dominant down in the post. DB and SH will be on top of the conference, its too early to make any more kind of predictions.

Well evidently they laid a good enough hit on the QB to put him out. Good game though 30-0 ?

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good post roundball, Central usually picks up their game at the end of the year as well. We bragged about the win over Greenville last year, but we knew it would have been much tougher with Wiggins out there. Central will be down from last year and so will Greenville. But other teams lost a lot too. So it should make for an interesting District and Region.

Whats your vertical??? Looks by this pic about 4 inches...

Well evidently they laid a good enough hit on the QB to put him out. Good game though 30-0 ?

Anyone can lay a hit like that, when the person is stood up and you have another running full speed @ you. Im guessing you weren't @ the game and just heard about it. J J Simms is possibly D1 material and when you have someone of that statue, pretty much anything is possible. So what are you inferring, exactly?

Anyone can lay a hit like that, when the person is stood up and you have another running full speed @ you. Im guessing you weren't @ the game and just heard about it. J J Simms is possibly D1 material and when you have someone of that statue, pretty much anything is possible. So what are you inferring, exactly?

Webb was not even a warm-up game. They did not have any talent at all. Central should have been ready to go when they "scrimmaged greeneville". I know it was just a scrimmage, but in scrimmages the purpose is to work on game time situations. The JV for greeneville had plenty of playing time in the earlier games.

As for central rotating people, that is true. Central did look better in the first half than the second. Greeneville looked a lot better in the second half. It is just a scrimmage and it is the beginning of the season.

If I could recommend anything for either school I would say just continue to work hard and when it comes time for district and regional, both schools will be in a good position to be successful. Be team players.

1.DB-Lots of experience and lots of talent and even this year maybe a little bit of depth. Losing Sensabaugh for the 1st couple months may set them back a lil but this year DB is still the team to beat.

2.Science Hill-We all know about Omar but hes got some help in Gray, Rhyans, Odem, and Adams. They will play lots of players like they always do and when regional and substate roll around i expect them to be in the mix like they always are.

3.Sullivan South-Aaron Wiley is an all around player that can do alot of things. Hes got help down low in Reid Powell and guard Henry Ringley. 3 is a good spot for South but they are subject to drop.

4.Tennessee High-Not much experience but plenty of athletes. The scoring will be distributed pretty evenly but this teams main strength is defense. Corey Young, Thomas Turnbull, Josh Rose, and Matt Fleenor all have the capability of scoring and they also have their lone returning starter Matt Layton.

5.Volunteer-Browder and Cradic can both fill it up and either one of them can put 25-30 on you on any given night.

6.Sullivan Central-Cougars return nifty guard Justin Hess but therest of the team is uncertain. Wes Baker is a capable player. Central will have to rely on the momentum is received from their 06 banner season.

7. Daniel Boone- Decent team with some decent size down low in Osbourne and Bowser. However Blake Moncier is the go to guy for the Blazers.

8.Sullivan East-Coach John Dyer has always been about the 3 ball and this year will be no differnt with sharpshooter Isaac Snapp. Snapp will be in the running to lead the league in scoring again this year but has help in brothers Dillon and Austin Favor.

9.David Crockett- Big David Murray will have to step up down low but can also kick it out to a very solid guard in Bishop who can shoot the 3 and drive to the basket.